Hello from Bristol

Pilkeith

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Welcome! I live in Weston so not far. I tend to play at black ops cribbs or black ops portishead which are both pretty good sites with good Marshalls and interesting games. Really good group of people that usually go.

I hear good things about spartan near the airport but I'm yet to go.

There's also the court house Bristol airsoft which is a Cqb site. Still yet to play there but I hear its quite small. There's a couple of other guys on this forum from Bristol area.

Spartan is probably the best site but Black ops is almost as good and gives you 2 sites to play at while sorting out UKARA.

Bristol Airsoft is okay but gets boring fast, it is nice for a change to do some CQB occasionally.

Bristol airsoft is not an ideal place to start airsofting. It can be a bit frustrating if the marshalls don't keep the teams balanced. Last time I was there, there were new marshalls and they were a bit useless. Our team got pinned down at our spawn and I got shot point blank in the top of the head whilst standing on some stairs waiting for a lull in the shooting to get to the respawn point. When it's good it's great fun there but when you are trying to get UKARA sorted, it's best to start at Black ops, where the standard of marshalling is more consistent. Man up and brave the weather!

The Portishead site is mainly in an enclosed forest anyway so keeps a fair bit of the wind away. The rain is no biggy just stick a waterproof jacket on. The marshalling at Black ops is always good and consistent. They will sort Ukara out for you for free with no trouble what so ever. If you do come down on the 30th I will see you down there.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.