anzio 22nd november

rikkilous

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Last couple of times ive been theres been about 60 peeps, i wont be able to attend myself but i wouldnt worry about it being too quiet :P

Unfortunately I wont be there for this one (only missed 3 so far this year!) but turn outs have been great recently.

• Supporters

I'm planning to be there on the 22nd - my 1st time. I will be taking my PP-19 Bizon for her debut... must think of a name for her by then :lol:

I'll keep an eye out for u Ian look out for 3 guys black hoodies mtp trousers one carrying honey badger one carrying a skorpion EVO and one carrying a badger hybrid if u feel like it could team up

• Supporters

I've just heard rumblings of possible cancellation and, since i'm not allowed to drive myself, my absence may be enforced by recalcitrance beyond my control... :( otherwise, yeah I'd be happy to team up.

BTW I have a brand new, unused, Turnigy Nano Tech 11.1V 25-50C 950mAh LiPo which would fit in a Honey Badger (actual dimensions: 71.5mm x 25mm x 20.5mm) - I bought it thinking to try it in my Skorpion but the advice is that the motor will definitely burn out if I do, so it's for sale. Cost me $20.99 posted / £10 F2F gets it and, since it comes with some weird RC connector, your choice of small Tamiya or Deans connector fitted using appropriate heat shrink where necessary...

And now it's certain: the driver has pulled out :( so unless i can find another lift (which may be possible) I'll be absent.

Edited by Ian_Gere
update

• Supporters

No it's not - just the group i was going to go with cancelled (well, the driver).

• Supporters

Not unless i can find another lift from or via Nottingham.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.