FNG here

WillHaigh

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, my name is Will and i'm thinking about getting onto the airsoft scene!

For the past ( almost ) 3 years I've been playing paintball religiously, but now its become too expensive for me and im going to give airsoft a try! I've got alot of probing questions which i'll make a topic about under the law topic, as not to clog this one up!

Any newbie advice would be greatly appreicated, im 16 so im going to find it difficult to buy the rifles im assuming!

Already called dibs on FNG ;)

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome to the forums as well as airsoft. Many members here are very knowledgeable and friendly. I am certain you will receive the info you need in short order.

Hi all, my name is Will and i'm thinking about getting onto the airsoft scene!

For the past ( almost ) 3 years I've been playing paintball religiously, but now its become too expensive for me and im going to give airsoft a try! I've got alot of probing questions which i'll make a topic about under the law topic, as not to clog this one up!

Any newbie advice would be greatly appreicated, im 16 so im going to find it difficult to buy the rifles im assuming!

Hi,

I used to play paintball a lot some years ago and it is very expensive. I'm now getting in to airsoft add I'm a newbie too.

I'm currently building some kit up ready for skirmishing and have asked questions and advice on this forum (quite a bit lol) and everyone is helpful and knowledgeable so be sure to ask.

Don't think about starting... Do start :)

Welcome and enjoy.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.