Southwest

Minimatt

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all

Me and a friend are thinking of getting into Airsoft, we dont have our own gear as of yet and want to try Airsoft out, just want to know if anyone is planning on going to any sites down the Bristol way and would welcome us along...

Thanks

Matt

Theres quite a few of us around Bristol. Spartan airsoft up near the airport is a very good site and both Cribbs Causeway and Portishead Black ops are good.

With the current weather though, Bristol airsoft in the old magistrates court may be a good bet. I unfortunately am a bit short of cash as I get ready for a 2 day D Day game near Bridgend, so won't be going to any normal skirmishes for a few weeks.

If you fancied trying WW2 airsoft, its a 2 day game and it may still be possible to hire weapons and uniform http://www.ww2airsoft.org.uk/php/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=266&sid=c1954ff77f045f5411e44e88b0600af0

It's not very often that airsofters get use of a beach for an amphibious landing :)

Theres quite a few of us around Bristol. Spartan airsoft up near the airport is a very good site and both Cribbs Causeway and Portishead Black ops are good.

With the current weather though, Bristol airsoft in the old magistrates court may be a good bet. I unfortunately am a bit short of cash as I get ready for a 2 day D Day game near Bridgend, so won't be going to any normal skirmishes for a few weeks.

If you fancied trying WW2 airsoft, its a 2 day game and it may still be possible to hire weapons and uniform http://www.ww2airsoft.org.uk/php/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=266&sid=c1954ff77f045f5411e44e88b0600af0

It's not very often that airsofters get use of a beach for an amphibious landing :)

Sweet jesus! Why you make me jealous!!!!???

It looks bloody awesome though! Have there ever been any Gallipoli airsoft games?

• 10 months later...

Try Spartan airsoft mate, it's a cracking site :) cribbs is ok for open ground combat with a small wooded area, big fields & small buildings. Portishead is to heavily wooded for my liking & can get stalemates happening

Another place to try if you drive is strike force in Gloucester, it's a huge warehouse for indoor cqb which they chsnge around by opening or closing black curtains to act as walls

I've been there twice & enjoy the fast pace but outdoors is my preceded interest

My bad, didn't notice the date. Doh :)

• 1 month later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.