Manual guns.

Rookie

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Can you link that? I can't find it on their site.

I can't find it either at the moment. It sold out quickly :(

Colchester Airsoft sell it as well though. Never bought from them before.

Just realised they might have even copied the description of Pro Airsoft Supplies? :mellow:

http://www.colchesterairsoft.co.uk/proddetail.php?prod=cm16transspack

Good battery and charger worth about £30, BBs worth £7 and a face mask (would recommend replacing the mask though)

That's basically same price as the gun itself (non clear one is £118) which excludes a battery and charger and BBs.

Hey, that Colchester Airsoft thing looks awesome. The only thing is they say it was "specially made for them" does that mean it has cheaper parts in place? If not I will order it!

I think that's a bit of hyperbole on their part, what they mean by 'these transparent rifles were custom built for us by G&G', is that the company made some transparent versions of their weapons for the benefit of UK retailers, so that they would comply with the VCR Act's rules on two-tone weaponry for those who do not have a specific defence for owning an airsoft weapon, and that in being clear/black, they look a lot less crap than orange/blue/green ones. Internally they will be the same as the completely black ones.

So I got an email from colchester airsoft saying they cannot provide me with the gun, anyone know where I can find a bundle like it?

http://www.proairsoftsupplies.co.uk/cgi-bin/sh000001.pl?WD=cm&PN=cm16_carbine_transparent%2ehtml#SID=239

The mask supplied is about £2 its a load of crap, you can buy a 8.4 battery for about £10 and 3000 bb's for £6.

£99 looks like a better deal imo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.