AUG Semi Auto Fire Only Selector Mod

LeoGaunt

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have head of a mod for the AUG airsoft guns in which you can make a groove in the selector switch block and it will lock into a third position which only allows for semi auto firing.

This is a link to the someone elses post about the mod on another forum, problem is no pictures so i cannot visualize it... http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/topic/284942-steyr-aug-semi-fire-selector-mod/

If anyone has done or knows how to do this mod, it would be greatly appreciated, I just want my AUG to sometime go semi only so that when im playing semi only games I don't accidentally press it too far into full auto... which I do a lot, and people get angry lol

Thanks

Leo

Sounds like an interesting mod. The first link is not loading up :/ From what I can gather reading the second one it is a case of cutting a grove into the selector to stop the trigger going back to the second stage to activate the full auto.

Yeah i think i cracked it, just make a groove inbetween the two groove already on the switch, then cut out a liitle cube the depth of the lower part, on the top back side that has the red dot on, if you can visualise that haha

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.