DMR GBBR Platform Options?

Liam1992

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Evening guys,

Just out of interest really, as its something I might try and pursue in the new year having never owned a GBBR and personally think the DMR platform is the way forward.

Obviously, there is the maintainence side of things to consider, and various little bits and bobs that can be added (NPAS etc) that I have little to no knowledge about.

But, that aside, you need somewhere to start. So, if you were to build a GBB DMR with an unspecified budget (Lets try and keep it reasonable, but be free with suggestions) where would you start?

Liam

Any WE GBBR, my 416 ran hot out of the box and I had to fit an NPAS, its pretty easy, just followed a guide on YouTube. So I can tweak it up if need be to DMR spec. There's an Umarex/VFC 416 owners group on face book and I asked them if the VFC was better than the WE, they said its more expensive and full of problems, go figure?!#%?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.