Big.Guns

Gunfire (Poland) / gun-fire.co.uk

It is a real shame that Taiwangun's variety seems to have taken a bit of a nose dive over the last year. Used to have lots of PJ/A&K bits and now, not so much...

On 05/02/2019 at 17:29, Nick G said:

A group of us placed an order with Gunfire at the weekend, 3 guns, all showing as limited stock. So now we wait and see. Good prices so if they arrive great, but none of us are holding our breath !

I ordered a Well MB09a for 55 quid on Monday and received it this morning. Real good turnaround time. 

Gonna have to order some more bits and pieces early next month in case we crash out of the EU! 

Have order twice from them in the past mth and had excellent customer service on everything , BUT I have also noted the past few days I’ve started getting a LOT of Polish spam posts in my junk mail box but never in near 2yrs of buying from Taiwan Gun , bit suss to say the least ? 

I've ordered from them a few times some really good gear and good price. Every time I've had excellent customer service and extremely fast delivery as well. I can't fault them at all with the experience I've had.