Airsoft Forums UK
Sign in to follow this  
Big.Guns

Gunfire (Poland) / gun-fire.co.uk

7 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Final closure, the money is now back in my account and available to spend after 10 working days.  Never a word of explanation or apology for the failure to dispatch, to respond, or to cancel the order before PayPal got involved.

They could have retained me as a potential customer with a 30 second email.  I guess that's literally not worth their time.  So noted.

I shan't risk using them.

4 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Final closure, the money is now back in my account and available to spend after 10 working days.  Never a word of explanation or apology for the failure to dispatch, to respond, or to cancel the order before PayPal got involved.

They could have retained me as a potential customer with a 30 second email.  I guess that's literally not worth their time.  So noted.

Ah now that's just shitty customers service. Won't be buying from them. Sounds like too much effort to get things right if the unforeseen happens. 

As an aside, it's a great argument in favour of using PayPal.  That would have taken a lot longer to sort out if it had been a credit or debit card purchase.

Always use PayPal.