Gunfire (Poland) / gun-fire.co.uk

Big.Guns

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

It is a real shame that Taiwangun's variety seems to have taken a bit of a nose dive over the last year. Used to have lots of PJ/A&K bits and now, not so much...

On 05/02/2019 at 17:29, Nick G said:

A group of us placed an order with Gunfire at the weekend, 3 guns, all showing as limited stock. So now we wait and see. Good prices so if they arrive great, but none of us are holding our breath !

I ordered a Well MB09a for 55 quid on Monday and received it this morning. Real good turnaround time. 

Gonna have to order some more bits and pieces early next month in case we crash out of the EU! 

• Supporters

Have order twice from them in the past mth and had excellent customer service on everything , BUT I have also noted the past few days I’ve started getting a LOT of Polish spam posts in my junk mail box but never in near 2yrs of buying from Taiwan Gun , bit suss to say the least ? 

• 2 months later...

Ordered once from them and not quite satisfied. The pricing is great but it took 5 days before the item got actually shipped, which in this day and age is rather poor. When asking about it they said it was busy in their warehouse which to me isn't really an excuse (to a certain extent it might be but not 5 days). On the other hand though, they did

actually answered when I sent them an email asking what was going on, so props for that. Will order from them again in hopes of getting faster dispatch times!

Went to order something today, Paypal Fees! Bloody hell they aren't getting my custom anymore until they take the fees off.

• Supporters

God dammit.  TaiwanGun have been doing that for a while. A couple of us fired in complaints to PayPal (it's a breach of their contract) but we've been fobbed off.  Apparently they're more what you'd call guidelines than actual rules contractual terms.

We said that if TaiwanGun got away with it then it would spread to other airsoft retailers.  And here we are.  I wonder who'll be next.

[UPDATE]

Oh, it gets better.  They don't appear to accept credit card payments any more, so no buyer protection that way.

Not at all dubious and ropey.

• 7 months later...

Well I’m not happy with them. Ordered a raptor pkp from them and it’s arrived poorly packaged with pita missing and metal bits snapped off. Sent them a message and waiting on their reply. Why send an 8kg gun in a thin cardboard box with absolutely zero padding. 

• 3 years later...

Just in case anyone is considering ordering from Gunfire recently, I gave it a go and here's a breakdown of cost/timings:

Gun £416.01
Mags 5x £7.44   = £37.20
Shipping £23.50
Import £108

Total: £584.70

Delivery: 21 days  (Four phone calls from UPS of such poor quality that they had me questioning their legitimacy, forms exchanged two times because they sent the wrong ones, and a UPS driver that left a £500 package on my street-side front doorstep despite it requiring a signature). 

Relative UK retailer (Firesupport in this case)

Gun £535
Mags 5x £12.54 £62.70
Delivery £11.99

Total: £609.69

Delivery: Probably 3-4 days, no import nonsense, hopefully not UPS.

Is is worth it? Naaaaaaah. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.