Gunfire (Poland) / gun-fire.co.uk

Big.Guns

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

No update today.   Aaaand the CM351 I ordered is now showing as out of stock.  Did I get the last one, or will I receive that "Dear Customer..." sadface email when they can be bothered sending it?

Placed two orders with them this year and they failed on both of them.

First order was for two AK's. After two weeks of the order still pending I contacted them and was told one of them had failed their QC and was now out of stock. I asked what it had failed on and got no answer. Got a refund for the order as it had taken a month to get to that point.

Second order was for another AK. I was reluctant to order from them after the first one but they were the only retailer that had it in stock. Gave my UKARA number as requested and asked for the free downgrade to UK spec. Received the gun a week late, two toned blue, without being downgraded. Raised this with the customer services and they said the only option I had was to return it as it was the last one in stock. So shelled out £60 to ship it back to them and they only offered to refund me £10 for the postage. 

So out of two orders I had nothing to show for it and I was down £50. Would not order from them ever again.

• Supporters

I imagine if you're buying something from stock, and they've got loads of it, then they're probably no worse than any other airsoft retailer.

... which is about the faintest and most damning praise I can think of. ;)

• Supporters

Well, spank my nuts and call me a scutter.  Dispatched and apparently in transit.  I may have got the last one after all.  It's unlikely to arrive by the weekend though, let alone the indicated date of tomorrow, but it's the thought that counts.

No, wait, the other thing, it's having the item before the next game day that counts.

1 hour ago, Rogerborg said:

Well, spank my nuts and call me a scutter.  Dispatched and apparently in transit.  I may have got the last one after all.  It's unlikely to arrive by the weekend though, let alone the indicated date of tomorrow, but it's the thought that counts.

No, wait, the other thing, it's having the item before the next game day that counts.

My two has been sent as well but the date indicated was the 12th! 

• Supporters
10 hours ago, Asomodai said:

My two has been sent as well but the date indicated was the 12th!

I'm struggling to see anything like a date on m...

Wait a darn minute.  It's still in "Pre Advice", i.e. it's not even been handed to the courier yet.  Not "has just been sent", the lying hounds.

9 minutes ago, BigStew said:

according to tracking my stuff is in the uk scheduled for monday delivery

Same here for both my things!

9 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

It's like living in Soviet Russia! :angry:

привет, мой друг, тебе нравится ваш картофель?

• Supporters

Ergh, I've got Monday 12th as well. So much for Wednesday 7th.

I've re-scheduled for the 13th, not that Parcel Farce will honour that.

The sooner the last dregs of the Royal Fail finally go out of business, their pension scheme implodes, and their shop stewards have to get real jobs stacking shelves (yes, weekends too, you workshy feckers) the better.

• Supporters
On 10/11/2018 at 00:10, Rogerborg said:

I've re-scheduled for the 13th, not that Parcel Farce will honour that.

And as predicted, the incompetent van monkeys attempted delivery today. :rolleyes:

45 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

And as predicted, the incompetent van monkeys attempted delivery today. :rolleyes:

Mine arrived! Well... one of them did! The other one, which was picked up at the same time from Gunfire inexplicably didn't make it on the truck. Hoping for early tomorrow as I am in :)

At least my battlebuddy/car wench gets his Cyma G36 Christmas present from me tomorrow! 

2 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

same crap asked it to be delivered to the post office 10 doors down from me they try to deliver to my flat then take it back to the depot in cambuslang 

Worked out why I didn't receive the second package. It was sent to the Poole depot! 

Its in the East London depot now, but it's inexplicably not out for delivery today! It arrived to the depot earlier then the package that did arrive!

• Supporters
10 hours ago, BigStew said:

same crap asked it to be delivered to the post office 10 doors down from me they try to deliver to my flat then take it back to the depot in cambuslang 

Well, my shotty's in there keeping it company.  You had any luck getting through to the feckers?  Their phone numbers been engaged for me all morning, I'm not even getting to a switchboard or answering machine. :angry:

• Supporters
22 minutes ago, BigStew said:

it just go handed to me

Yours, or mine? ;)

Well, I'm hoping they'll attempt redelivery today, since there seems to be no practical way to contact them.

From their point of view, I guess they think they might as well try to deliver ASAP even when I've asked them not to.  From mine, the less time my RIF spends being kicked and thrown around by their van monkeys, the better.

[UPDATE] Finally got through, apparently it is out for delivery again today.  Why they wasted their time (and risked my goods) throwing it in the van yesterday as well was a question that they couldn't answer.

Second package got delivered... To a neighbour. PF website didn't even say it was out for delivery otherwise I would have stayed in! 

• Supporters

Mmm, mine turned up today.  All good in the end, just don't expect prompt dispatch or reliable delivery.

Aside, I am amused that delivery from Poland via GLS / Parcel Farce is cheaper than sending the same parcel within the UK.  Rip off Britain writ large.

Finally got my p90. Its so tiny! Haven't tested it out yet but will next week. Gave the G36 to my mate and he loves it. Shooting hot at 380fps though. At least the air seal is good ;-). Going to be putting and M90 in it on Saturday night. 

• 2 months later...

A group of us placed an order with Gunfire at the weekend, 3 guns, all showing as limited stock. So now we wait and see. Good prices so if they arrive great, but none of us are holding our breath !

I got my Specna Arms M4 and a few extra mags and bits from gunfire and had no issues at all, guy from customer services kept me up to date via email and think it was delivered within a couple of weeks. 👍

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.