Gunfire (Poland) / gun-fire.co.uk

Big.Guns

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

07:33 email: " The product you are interested in is available again in gunfire.com. When visiting us you requested a one-time notification if this product is available again. We have good news for you as you can order it now. Hurry up before it disappears from our offer. "

09:27: sold out.

Well, I guess they weren't kidding about hurrying.

• 1 month later...

Recently bought some gear from here. Transaction was easy as i paid via paypal. Constant updates on where the package was and was delivered before it was expected. Will use these people again if needed. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Lord Elpus

Have used Gunfire a few times, not regular, but have had no problems with them at all. Mostly bought spares......good cheap prices too!

Andy

Had a few guns come onto site over the past couple of weekends that were purchsed through gunfire and were coming through hot but at least 20+FPS if not more in some instances. If you purchase a RIF through them ensure you drop them a mail to ask about lowering the FPS to allow for UK site limits as I know personally I ordered and LCT AK74u off them and it chrono'd at 400FPS out of the box when it arrived (I didn't ask about downgrading to UK limits as I assumed the website FPS limits would be correct) I even spoke to one guy on the phone who was English after my dire attempt at broken Polish.

Guest Lord Elpus

Yes, that maybe a concern for some that cannot change their own springs, for whatever reason, as it would involve extra cost.

not a problem for me personally as I do all of my own gun repairs and upgrades as well working as a tech in Hockley airsoft arena.

Andy

22 hours ago, Lord Elpus said:

Yes, that maybe a concern for some that cannot change their own springs, for whatever reason, as it would involve extra cost.

not a problem for me personally as I do all of my own gun repairs and upgrades as well working as a tech in Hockley airsoft arena.

Andy

It may not concern you as you can change a spring but you are unwittingly importing a gun that is capable of firing full auto well over the legal limit thus borders the realms of legality.

Guest Lord Elpus

I'm not unwittingly importing an illegal overpowered pop gun, I KNOW it's overpowered. Intent to use is the problem, and as I intend to drop the power before use and or if, for sale, there is no problem.

I have already been through this with the authorities.

• Supporters
On 19/10/2018 at 13:40, Lord Elpus said:

I have already been through this with the authorities.

Can you expand on what that means in practice?

I ask because as far as I can see , there is no intent defence for importing something that isn't an airsoft RIF.  I doubt you'd get far arguing intent to deactivate if you tried to import a firearm.

If Border Force are turning a blind eye, maybe that's because they've been hit by a 400fps full auto AEG. ;)

46 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Can you expand on what that means in practice?

I’d love to see something official as well, would make life very interesting

rdb

Guest Lord Elpus

No guys, there's no " magic potion" on this one, I never mentioned anything about "official". 

I work in airsoft, I also run my own sideline to this too, I have my own little ltd company (Just me) that I've used for various things over the years, and on advice from a solicitor, (although I had engaged him on a boundary dispute) , to look into what could be done about any defence on the subject, I also got in touch firearms licensing for advice, although they were not a great help.

Now I paid money for my advice as I'm in the "trade" as it is. Go set your own companies up and pay your own solicitor for own advice.

Guest Lord Elpus

Try this, 0300 200 3700 importing enquiries, go on Gov.uk site get the public enquiries email address, that's where I started.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Back on topic, because I'm cheap and I don't learn well, I've put in another small order with them.

One thing I'll note is that they seem to love discount codes, which are fairly easily found with a quick "gunfire discount code" Googol.  10% off what's already the cheapest EU prices that I can find was too much to resist.

Order went in last night, I got the initial acknowledgements, but nothing today.  I've again (I really should listen to my own advice) gambled on a "very small quantity of stock" item.  Taking bets on when I get the "Dear Customer, unfortunately there is problem with order..." response. ;)

58 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Back on topic, because I'm cheap and I don't learn well, I've put in another small order with them.

One thing I'll note is that they seem to love discount codes, which are fairly easily found with a quick "gunfire discount code" Googol.  10% off what's already the cheapest EU prices that I can find was too much to resist.

Order went in last night, I got the initial acknowledgements, but nothing today.  I've again (I really should listen to my own advice) gambled on a "very small quantity of stock" item.  Taking bets on when I get the "Dear Customer, unfortunately there is problem with order..." response. ;)

Put in a small order of a cheap Cyma G36c and a mushroom shaped Flash Hider at midnight last night. Mine status is currently at processing, will let you know if it changes. 

• Supporters

Huh, the 10% discount code is now front and centre and applies to everything.  That's some seriously cheap gear at the moment - if it shows up.

No updates on my order today, I expect they're victims of their own success again. 🙄

On ‎02‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 17:59, Rogerborg said:

Huh, the 10% discount code is now front and centre and applies to everything.  That's some seriously cheap gear at the moment - if it shows up.

No updates on my order today, I expect they're victims of their own success again. 🙄

If I remember right, it did say when I ordered that nothing would be shipped out til Monday. I just ordered another RIF today and the order number is up by about 600 more then the order I made on Friday... So I may need to wait a bit longer to see the second one!

• Supporters
9 hours ago, Asomodai said:

I just ordered another RIF today and the order number is up by about 600 more then the order I made on Friday

😲  Wow.  I got order 61707x last Thursday night.  How far have they got since then?

I don't mind too much about the dispatch and delivery time, as it's still much cheapness, many bargains  Just as long as they don't foul it up like my previous order and go incommunicado.

Friday dispatch and (this) Wednesday delivery was indicated when I ordered, so that's when the PayPal dispute will start.  I love PayPal so much, it means not having to care about retailers' incompetence or excuses. :wub:

10 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

😲  Wow.  I got order 61707x last Thursday night.  How far have they got since then?

I don't mind too much about the dispatch and delivery time, as it's still much cheapness, many bargains  Just as long as they don't foul it up like my previous order and go incommunicado.

Friday dispatch and (this) Wednesday delivery was indicated when I ordered, so that's when the PayPal dispute will start.  I love PayPal so much, it means not having to care about retailers' incompetence or excuses. :wub:

My first 61716* and my second was 61773*. Just got to put up with it! I don't desperately need anything in the orders for another 2 weeks.  

I ordered yesterday the notification gave me it will be processed on the 6th as on out the door. Is anyone else get that? 

7 minutes ago, BigStew said:

I ordered yesterday the notification gave me it will be processed on the 6th as on out the door. Is anyone else get that? 

I cant find that notification but my first order is now shown as packed and ready for shipment. 2nd order is still in progress. 

2 hours ago, Asomodai said:

I cant find that notification but my first order is now shown as packed and ready for shipment. 2nd order is still in progress. 

My second order has now been packed surprisingly. 

32 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

No progress on my order.  It's true, Johnny Foreigner doesn't get the concept of queuing. 😢

Maybe they just don't like you? I have order from them loads of time never had an issue.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.