Gunfire (Poland) / gun-fire.co.uk

Big.Guns

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

6 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Hah, I also got an email asking me to contact them about a negative (factual) review that I'd left at their chosen review site.

They don't need to fix their communication, they just need to get their stocking sorted out and send out orders in a timely fashion.  Then they wouldn't need to communicate.

I'll light a candle for you.

The fact they've had my money since 7am Friday and no dispatch irks me. But I'll give them a chance.... THEY HAVE UNTIL FRIDAY!!!!

• Supporters

Normally they dispatch on the 2nd working day after your order.   When I put my last order in on a Sunday, they were clear that they expected to dispatch on Tuesday (then it all want to pot).  I'd have thought that if you ordered on Friday then they'd have advertised it for Monday dispatch at the earliest, so maybe don't light the flaming torch quite yet.

Hark at me being the optimist when it comes to other people's money.

8 minutes ago, AndyDynamic said:

@Duff showing remarkable patience

giphy.gif

I've had a guy personally dealing with my order. They missed the UPS cut off today by half hour... he said he will ensure it's sent first collection tomorrow.

Lucky if I get it by Saturday now.... I can certainly say with afformation; Don't use Gunfire, especially ordering on a Friday.... even if you're saving £50!

• Supporters
39 minutes ago, Duff said:

They missed the UPS cut off today by half hour

... the cheque's in the post, and I'll only put the tip in.

They're clearly lagging several days behind with handling orders; I just wish they'd be honest about that up front.

Still, cancelling my order saved me £150 or so on a DMR that I'll struggle to find a use for now, so kudos to them for that. ;)

You all have so little patience me me me now now now

• Supporters
13 hours ago, gasman said:

You all have so little patience me me me now now now

I tend to get that way when someone has my money, and I have nothing but broken promises and an absence of communication.

PayPal me £150 and I'll show you how that works.  No charge[*].

[*] £150 administration fee applies.

I'm curious to know that if you hadn't been chasing them immediately, would the order even have been picked up and shipped by now?

Avoiding at all costs from now on

I didn't start chasing them until Monday and its their common practice to ignore paying customers entitled to know where their product is I'd doubt they'd do as much business.

They contacted me Saturday regarding UKARA. The payment cleared Tuesday at their end and still it didn't ship. I basically told them if it isn't shipped with 48hrs I'd cancel it via PayPal. Then I started to got responses and am now awaiting my email from Damian confirming dispatch as I type.

• Supporters
On 03/07/2018 at 10:23, Rogerborg said:

It could happen.

Still keeping the faith.

They're clearly getting behind with orders, but the more time they have to spend dealing with "Where's my order?" queries and cancellations, the less chance that they'll ever catch up.

Still, as long as folk keep ordering from them and not initiating chargebacks the instant that they're past the promised dispatch date, they've really got no incentive to change.

18 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Told you they'd come through.  Always said it.  I clearly remember saying so.

Mhm oh yes I remember with certainty. 

To be fair their communication was good and had I ordered it Monday it would likely also have been shipped today which is 3rd working day.

Now I just need to chill the fuck out and wait until it turns up.

51 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

giphy.gif

As per my status update it turned up about half hour ago.

Only took TEN FUCKING DAYS!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Compulsive Reload said:

Anyone know if gunfire take SWAT PASS or exclusively ukara, which is just daft if so.

Ta

Email them and ask but don't expect a reply until office hours.

2 hours ago, Duff said:

Email them and ask but don't expect a reply until office hours.

Yeah suppose so, just wanted to know if anyone on here knew. I know TG said enter ukara in comment box but I entered my swat Id and my rif arrived fine. 

To no surprise the cheap ass charger they sent me blew up and tripped my fuse box in my house, so that was fun. Also the battery has some of the wire crimped which casued exposed wires, easily mended with some ptfe tape.

They offered to replace my charger and give me a new battery, two weeks later they seemed to have forgotton so I emailed them and they responded saying they had no batteries or chargers in stock, offering me 20% discount off my original invoice. Sounds good to me.

Cannot argue with a JG080 for £66.50 can you?

3 hours ago, Duff said:

To no surprise the cheap ass charger they sent me blew up and tripped my fuse box in my house, so that was fun. Also the battery has some of the wire crimped which casued exposed wires, easily mended with some ptfe tape.

They offered to replace my charger and give me a new battery, two weeks later they seemed to have forgotton so I emailed them and they responded saying they had no batteries or chargers in stock, offering me 20% discount off my original invoice. Sounds good to me.

Cannot argue with a JG080 for £66.50 can you?

Is that the crappy trickle charger that it came with? I'm a nooblet and even I wouldn't use one of those things.

Can't moan at that! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Supporters
16 minutes ago, Huxley said:

There's no UK domain

All of their alternative URLs (gun-fire.co.uk, gun-fire.com, gunfire.pl) now redirect to gunfire.com.  Their SSL certificate is only good for gunfire.com and Chrome now (correctly) kvetches if the certificate doesn't match the domain.

My account is OK, I can't speak to yours.

The site is treacle slow of an evening, and their stock is all over the place.  Only 4 out of 14 AEPs are in stock, 18 out of 51 SMGs. When they finally restocked extended AEP mags, they sold out within a couple of hours.  I've set up a whole bunch of restock alerts, but the chances of them having enough of what I want in all at the same time to justify the postage cost seems fairly low.  Sad times.

On 24/08/2018 at 13:35, emilianoksa said:

Yes, they appear to be long overdue for a restock of many popular items.

Seems to be getting better, lct mags are back in along with many other parts.

Got my account back as well, must have been hell of a change they went through.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.