Gunfire (Poland) / gun-fire.co.uk

Big.Guns

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator
24 minutes ago, Jezza said:

Hey guys, just wondering what peoples experiences have been with this website?

Please use the search tool (has a 3 character minimum length) before creating a new topic. It will help you find information that may already have been posted.  This stops duplication of topics about the same retailers, and keeps all relevant posts in one place.  I have merged your post into the previous one.

Cheers, Jedi

• 4 weeks later...

Just ordered a CYMA 701 from them with the intention to upgrade it myself as a project in the new year. They offer free two-tone which is a nice extra on top of their low prices compared to UK retailers. The delivery estimate is nine days, but that’s Christmas day so I don’t expect it to arrive until after Christmas, but I’ll update when it is delivered and how the whole process went.

• 2 months later...

has anyone had a problem with paying gunfire?

I paid the full amount which they asked for the website and they've emailed saying I still have €30 to pay, bear in mind I paid in £'s?

I've spent almost £300 so I can't fathom why they're asking for more...

been waiting 3 days for someone to email me back...

12 minutes ago, xWebster said:

has anyone had a problem with paying gunfire?

I paid the full amount which they asked for the website and they've emailed saying I still have €30 to pay, bear in mind I paid in £'s?

I've spent almost £300 so I can't fathom why they're asking for more...

been waiting 3 days for someone to email me back...

So the price was £300 (you're sure?) which you paid and now they want more?

I've never had an issue however if you think all is fine you could try and call them.

It is possible you read €300 as £300, however regardless sites dont let you pay custom amount so I doubt that's the reason.

4 hours ago, Corky2110 said:

So the price was £300 (you're sure?) which you paid and now they want more?

I've never had an issue however if you think all is fine you could try and call them.

It is possible you read €300 as £300, however regardless sites dont let you pay custom amount so I doubt that's the reason.

yep,

total came to £285.63, which i bank transferred as per their request. 

I'll try giving them a call in the morning, see if we can make any sense of it.

I've got a feeling it may be a dodgy conversion between Euros and Pounds.... 

• Supporters
3 hours ago, xWebster said:

total came to £285.63, which i bank transferred as per their request. 

I think I'd be requesting that they take a credit card payment for the amount shown on screen, or my money would be going elsewhere.

Hope you get it figured out and sorted.

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased quite a few things from them. Replicas as well as accessories. Not problem ever with delivery or customer service. I had some issues with gbb pistol - it was venting - I ask them for full check and maintenance. They have arranged the courier to UK for pick up on their cost. (Cough ... Cough ... Unlike Firesupport cough....) They did their magic and returned it to me. It didn't cost me penny and the gun is working like a charm since then - smoothest working receiver I have ever had. Other time the standard NiMh battery that came with the replica swell on first charge. I mentioned it to them. They have ask if I like a replacement since I wasn't planning on using it either way they gave me couple of spare mags for the gun I purchased instead. So can't over recommend them!

• 4 weeks later...

Bought two G27 KJW mags and some gas from them a week or so ago as they had a tempting sale on. 

Package was on my doorstep within 5 days. 

Great service from them. 

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered a few little bits of them a sling gloves and a pouch 

also ordered a pistol from them 

an src-gc-104 

opening the box

noticed scratches on the trigger (not a problem as it would of happend anyway with use) the mag however leaks like hell used 2 capsules of co2 to try solve this 

on the second cap the valve on the back of the mag was so lose it sprayed bbs all over inside the gun

the gas releas valve had also been causing damage inside the mag well a big enough gauge to make me realise hang on these pucks may have given me a second hand gun (angry face) to try and make a complaint was difficult given the fact I can't read polish and it kept leading me in circles was frustrating. I've emailed them twice no reply but bummed 

would anyone be able to tell me what mag would fit it this gun (m9) 

or how to fix the leaky problem the valve is an easy fix just needs tightening  

im sorry for this been a novel 

and thank you 

• 4 weeks later...

Placed my first order with these guys last Thursday and its been stuck at the Order Processing stage since then.

I've sent a chase email. I did note they had a bank holiday on the 3rd so could be playing catchup with orders so I've given them the benefit of a doubt so far.

My UKARA was included and just seen they've started a big sale too.

~~~~

Update: Now being over a week, I've sent another 2 messages since, including a copy of the pro-forma invoice I have from the site and still nothing. I'll give it the statutory 14 days then I'll cancel via PayPal.

~~~~

Update: My order has finally moved to the "Packed" stage - so one would assume it's getting shipped today. No email confirmation, I had to check through the website. This probably means I'll receive it next week, fingers crossed.

After chasing them over and over, my order also got moved to packed.

I am assuming that is a token "get him of our backs for a bit" move and fail to believe it is actually packed...

wont be using them again, customer service as dreadful. Sure they are moving the warehouse or whatever but they are ignoring emails etc...

Got a mate having exactly the same problem with them, been about 3 weeks now . Response to emails has been very patchy and also showing as packed. Think he is planning to contact paypal over the weekend. 

Weird because they have always been reliable up til now

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, emilianoksa said:

Are their sales bargains genuine.

Some of their prices are brilliant. They do very good deals on KJW gbb pistols for example.

yup - some of the offers at GF & TWG are insane

GF still do free shipping on 225 Euro orders - unlike TWG who stopped free shipping a month or so ago :(

On 4/12/2018 at 12:05 PM, Duff said:

Shipping costs.

And you don't earn loyalty point on the uk site.

• Supporters
21 minutes ago, warlord said:

And you don't earn loyalty point on the uk site.

Really ??? well lately the GF points have gone to $hit

used to get the odd freebie now & then - that came in handy perhaps

heck even a 1kg bag of Rocket bb's is ok for nowt

but they scaled back on the range of items to buy for points about 3 months ago :(

Actually TWG used to do something similar too but was phasing it out in 2014 when I started

(no such thing as a free lunch/suppressor I guess)

7 minutes ago, Sitting Duck said:

Really ??? well lately the GF points have gone to $hit

used to get the odd freebie now & then - that came in handy perhaps

heck even a 1kg bag of Rocket bb's is ok for nowt

but they scaled back on the range of items to buy for points about 3 months ago :(

Actually TWG used to do something similar too but was phasing it out in 2014 when I started

(no such thing as a free lunch/suppressor I guess)

I bought my first RIF from them. Then went to buy my second and asked where my point were as I'd spent £400. :(

Hello Sir,

If you ordered from the co.uk domain, then I am sorry to say that we do not provide loyalty points program on this one.
But however, we do on gunfire.pl from which is your last order.

Best Regards,
Wojciech Mrozek

• Supporters

10 minutes ago, warlord said:

I bought my first RIF from them. Then went to buy my second and asked where my point were as I'd spent £400. :(

10 minutes ago, warlord said:

Hello Sir,

If you ordered from the co.uk domain, then I am sorry to say that we do not provide loyalty points program on this one.
But however, we do on gunfire.pl from which is your last order.

Best Regards,
Wojciech Mrozek

Image result for deadpool mother fucker

Still took your money and shipped from same place though.....

well - like I say the GF points has gone a bit $hit lately what remains of the now limited range of freebies :(

Good (in a way) to know others are seeing the same issues as me. I also received the same email about the move of warehouse. Received over the weekend:

Your order is still waiting for shipment.

I'd like to explain our selves to you by saying that this warehouse relocation along with stocktaking has taken a lot longer than we expected and the IT systems are not fully operational yet after some major changes done, which were meant to improve customer service speed.

Unfortunately, those changes made it more difficult for the customer in the short time, but once we complete the changes, we should be able to avoid many of the quality problems and guarantee fast shipment within 24 hours.

The changes were scheduled to be done within 7-10 days but

in the end, it took around a month in total to apply the changes and to adopt the new warehouse.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience and the delay
and we are hoping that once we are back on track, you would decide to give us another chance.

I think based on others having the same issue, I'm going to put the Paypal refund request through now.

Update again - I've been keeping up with the thread on the UKAC Facebook group and there's a lot of people having the same issues I did - my PayPal request is through, gave it a few days of sending messages and have now escalated it to PayPal.

PayPal didn't even question it and are awaiting response from Gun-Fire - I think a lot of people have done the same from what I can see so they'll be lucky if PayPal don't penalise them.

Someone had been waiting over a month for some BBs and a bucking so it's not even the size of the orders. It's a shame because they've been award winning and like everyone says they've used them for years without issue. Someone has properly cocked up on their side, so I do hope they can get back on their feet properly.

• Supporters

Looks like I was lucky to get an order through from them in mid April.  Such a shame, I hope it works out for everyone.

• Supporters

Oddly enough they had a promo running that they ended a week early

without warning - ended on about 14th/15th May

where as anybody who has been a GF customer that more often than not they extend these promotions

https://gunfire.pl/-Hot-Shot-SPECIAL-OFFER-TERMS-CONDITIONS-cinfo-eng-1140.html

the Hot Shot promo was due to end on 21-05-2018 about 2:00pm UK time

previously it would be be quite usual to extend this date another week maybe

but it ended a week earlier - without warning ????

now they do say they can retract this offer early if they decide

but very out of character or out of the usual practice they have used in the past

Hope anybody with pending orders/payments gets this matter resolved asap

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.