Gunfire (Poland) / gun-fire.co.uk

Big.Guns

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Got some hicaps, MBUS clones and a SOPMOD stock from them, customer service was brilliant, prices were reasonable and took 5 days to arrive. Highly recommended!

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

First post from me, I'm about to buy my first airsoft rifle.

http://gun-fire.co.uk/product-eng-1152209513-SRT-16-Assault-Rifle-Replica.html

When I go to place the order there is no option for two toning the rifle, I was under the impression I had to get this done. Is this because it's getting sent from outside the UK?

I don't have my UKARA as of yet so is it legal for me to buy this rifle?

Cheers.

I placed an order with them 2 weeks ago, items turned up in about 7 days and no problems with customs, if you buy RIFs they attach a note to the packaging with your UKARA number on it.

Only thing they forgot to add was my silicone oil which for £2 I'm not gonna complain about

• Supporters

GFC is GunFire Custom, meaning it's kjw in your case but they tinker with it. They relube, probably reshim AEG gearboxes, maybe change the spring and test it. I don't know what they do with gas guns, probably just relubing, testing.

GFC is GunFire Custom, meaning it's kjw in your case but they tinker with it. They relube, probably reshim AEG gearboxes, maybe change the spring and test it. I don't know what they do with gas guns, probably just relubing, testing.

Thanks that's nice to know. At least I know it's a kjw now and now which mags to buy.

I bought the forcecore FC-108 from them also, sure the box has gfc on it also along with forcecore on it

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

any recent updates on them as going to order a few bits, not AEGs so not a major concern, just cheaper gear as another place i'll post in its topic in a bit....

also topic says last post 3 months ago,,,,,mmmm i think the server is ill :)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Feels like a bit of a necro post. But didnt want to start a new thread. Ive just purcahsed a two tone rifle from gunfire and I have to say while the wait time sucked ( 12 days since i payed) I am happy with what i got. nothing missed painted well and downgraded the rifle to what i needed it to be. and considering the do the downgrade and painting for free now I have to say id defo buy from that site again.

They are a great bunch of lads and their recent sale was pretty good.

• 4 weeks later...

Their website layout is great and customer support is amazing. few months back bought ASCU gen4 from them. Whenever i got it, i right away had problems with it. But i contacted them and they sorted everything out for me within a week. Can't say anything bad about them, they always have sales on and got huge variety of AEG's and other supplies. Whatever your heart desires basically.

• 3 months later...

They're good. I buy stuff fairly regularly from them; I've never had to return anything but I'm pretty sure they've got a decent returns policy. Double check their site to be sure.

There's a few topics about them on here if you wanted to see what others have experienced, have a search and I'm sure they'll crop up. But I seem to remember most people's experiences are positive.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.