Starting gun for £60

Jnewell

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

If u buy something from this site do they post it or do u have to collect it. For two tone guns

Usually advertised price will say it includes post but some sellers specify collection only. Do your homework and check the sellers reputation in "Feedback" inthe classifieds section. Although tbh I'd recommend buying new for your first gun as you get a warranty should you get any problems.

The combat machine looks good I'll probably get that only had £60 because I was getting gta on ps4 but I'll get that instead of the game

Good call. It's definitely more fun that GTA, In my opinion anyway :)

yeah, depending on the seller, you can always ask.

I have the G&G, its a great gun. Lasts ages, and outranges and outshoots a lot of other guns on the field, but you never know, could just be my skills :lol:

In all seriousness, you won't regret saving that extra amount of money up, it will last you a long time and on the plus side will be very good, win win situation I reckon.

Thanks again guys for your advice. First I'll have a look in my local retailer. ( jd air soft) if they don't have the combat machine I'll buy it ofline

Be warned, JD do charge you money to have them paint the gun to a legal 2tone colour (I think it is about a £20 charge). ZeroOne (who I linked) are definitely your best friends when it comes to buying two tones

oh yeah also, zero one do a free paint job, it isn't that good but then again you want it to wear off right? And for free, I can't complain. I find them to be fine as well, some people have had problems with emails never getting replied but mine did and they were very tedious, props to them!

falcon, why snipe me :D

As for JD, well they are ok, but they have been known to refuse warranties etc, however you should go down to their shop, I believe it is huge, I could happily spend hours in there. You may even be lucky to try out a gun, may as well ask :P

Falcon have u ever been to jd airsoft

I've ordered from their website before- not a great experience, if you ask me. Never been in store (as its a bit from from Aberdeen lol) but I wouldn't really like to shop there again after my experience online.

Team flex I live really close to jd air soft I've been there once it's pretty big and they do have a shooting range but they don't sell combat machine

yeah, basically its the biggest, or what it claims to be..

By the way anyone of u guys selling any combat machines

check in the fore sale section of this forum, however you can also go to another forum, www.zeroin.co.uk/forum or something like that, beware some of the people are twats, but the trading circle is much bigger than here (which I count to be a bad thing for them) so you may well find a 2nd hand one on there. may as well check :)

I think this one is decent what are ur thoughts guys it's £120 or are u guys selling something

Not used the site, but that package is a bargain. Only thing I'd replace would be the face mask since they're not too comfortable.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.