The best tactical AK74 out there?

Gargamel

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Yeah, it was in another thread, not this one. I bought E&L 104 PMCa model. Got a lemon with bunch of problems. While trying to fix it, something else went wrong, so i sent it back and got a refund after a long time waiting. So now all i have is LCT 70 round mag and 2 point sling :) and in the process of buying new one.

• Supporters

Yeah, I remember the other thread - i commented on it. I just didn't remember which E&L you bought.

• 2 weeks later...

Well i got it now. LCT G-03. Really solid gun, big pain to put the battery in and close the cover. Original LCT mag sits in ok, but there is some movement. I didn't fire it yet, i will probably try it today.

It came with folded stock (it is Galil type one) and i just couldn't open it. So my wife comes along (she is not interested in airsoft or guns), grabs the gun, pushes the stock down and it opened with no problem. I think she is a secret russian Spec. Op. member :ph34r:

• Supporters

Can anyone recommend any good targets for AEGs? Maybe something that collapses when you shoot it and then you can reset it. Or something else, but fun?

This is what i bought at the end. LCT G-03.Very nice and accurate, at least for now.

20141130_172010_resized.jpg

20141130_172155_resized.jpg

20141130_172333_resized.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Air-Rifle-BB-Gun-Swinging-Shooting-Target-For-Rifle-Pistol-/201005948075?pt=UK_BOI_Packing_Postal_Supplies_Labels_LE&hash=item2ecce35cab

Or, you could skirmish with it, plenty of targets!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.