Instant Gas Release! Help!

dunreal3

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

HI there

i have two G&G Xtreme 45 pistols that i recently bought 2nd hand. i got one mag with the guns and bought 2 new ones.

i am putting in the co2 cartridge and tightening it in. i then put the mag into the gun and it simply releases all the gas in the cartridge. even if i take the mag out it continues to release the gas. i tried the other gun. same thing. i then tried the brand new mag and the same thing happened. it is not the cartridges as i have a dan wesson revolver and they work fine in it.

some other info that may be helpful,

- the gun will fire whenever the gas is hissing out

- however it may only fire then i have to pull the hammer back to fire again

- if i force the mag in quickly it emptys the gas at a huge rate

what could be causing this as its two guns and 3 mags, could i be doing something wrong?

thanks

- William

• 2 months later...
  • Supporters

Hello,

not sure if you are still having this problem, but if you are, heres something I posted in another tread with the same issue.

Hello, I am the owner of the previuos post about the G17. While fixing it, I, of course, took it apart many times. Once, when I did, I left the recoil spring out, causing the same problem as you have. Have you disassembled it at all?

If that spring is left out, the hammer that releases gas wont come back, and all the gas vents out. Could this be your problem?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.