WE F226 Slide malfunction

Gunbreaker

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys i recently fired 100 consecutive shots from my pistol and all of a sudden the slide was'nt sliding all the way back to rechamber a round and so I removed the mag and got rid of any jammed BBs; there were not any. Then after dry firing it once it didnt cock all the way back. I dont wanna force it all the way forwards and I field stripped it and didnt notice anything strange, any ideas?

Either the magazine had insufficient gas to cycle the action correctly or you need to lubricate the moving parts internally. I think the P226 has almost like a two stage hammer, where it would lock midway to indicate it hasn't cycled properly. Most likely there is not enough gas in the magazine though.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.