G&G RK47 - anyone have one?

YingKid

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm thinking of getting one of these:

http://www.guay2.com/web/gt_product/rk47.php?lang=en

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?cPath=268_318_403&products_id=6177

Does anyone have one? What do you think?

I've been looking around for a decent AK and decided with this so far. Just wondered what people thought and if they would get a different make. Budget-wise, probably happy to spend as long as I get a decent gun out of the box and won't be needing to upgrade etc.

• Supporters

Have just got an AK103 from G&G.

Not had a chance to use it yet as its a Christmas present, but looks and feels solid.

Stock is handy for Lipo and ironsights easy to adjust.

Not so easy to put optics on though if that is what you plan.

It comes with a hi-cap but I plan to use it with the G&G midcaps.

Have just got an AK103 from G&G.

Not had a chance to use it yet as its a Christmas present, but looks and feels solid.

Stock is handy for Lipo and ironsights easy to adjust.

Not so easy to put optics on though if that is what you plan.

It comes with a hi-cap but I plan to use it with the G&G midcaps.

From my experience the MAG brand mid caps feed a charm and are a darn sight cheaper.

Any reason why you would go for the LCT over the G&G? The G&G has blowback which, although unnecessary, is quite a cool feature.

• Supporters

Any reason why you would go for the LCT over the G&G? The G&G has blowback which, although unnecessary, is quite a cool feature.

They're built better, finish is a lot more realistic and there's lots of different designs to choose from, like the ones I listed.

The blowback is a bit naff to be honest.

Electronic blowback can cause problems with the gearbox as it breaks.

G&G blowback is pneumatic which means there is no danger of this happening, but the bolt just moves a little bit. It's kinda pathetic in comparison to an EBB AK. Still an alright feature but it shouldn't be a major factor to influence your decision on which gun to buy.

I see you are also in the London area.

I got the G&G AK103 from Airsoft Zone in Romford.

Highly recommended for local support.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.