Selling up advice...

Jonovich

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi folks,

Due to health issues, I'm quitting the game and selling up... I was after some advice - should I try and sell me loadout as a 'job lot' or split it up? It includes, Sniper, Assault, CQB Assault and pistols with lots of accessories... I'm thinking to get the best money I need to split it - but wondered what you guys thought before I posted the advert(s)?

Cheers,

Jono

split it all up. and list them all on other forums as well as this. I'm sorry to say but zeroin has a much bigger community, actually coming to think of it is quite bad. :) welcome by the way and I hope you get better soon :)

zeroin has the numbers but it also has the TW*TS so be careful what you post on there as you will be banned or anything! Welcome to the forums, we are nice over here :-)

yeah, in my hast I forgot to say that a few of the people are pretty unfriendly. It's a shame, I find arnies to be better however you need 100 post count to be able to post in classifieds which is a shame, and hardly stops scammers, unless they are that lazy...

like stated above on zeroin... got stung myself recently.

splitting will definitely get you more cash.. reason people sell things I bulk I think is to get rid of it all. however they are generally up for a very long time if they sell at all, unless it's a real bargain. another advantage with selling piece by piece is that you're freeing up cash n space as you go rather than waiting for that big chunk.

I gonna sell pretty much all my airsoft stuff (save for an AEG and some basic kit) soon ( intention to move and head for new adventures sometime soon! ) and I will definitely sell everything separately, unless I get desperate towards the end that is!

Thanks again guys, I'll get a list of it all together and put it all on as seperate prices, but with a combined price if someone wants to take the lot (Jambo, I'll let you know once I have it all written down).

I did sign up with Arnies (again.... I last had a sign-on with them about 4 years ago), then saw the 100 post limit for the for-sale forums - which sucks.

Cheers,

Jono

Finally got everything organised and listed out. I'm just uploading pix to imgur and will list them on the for-sale boards here (don't want to put them in this thread as I'm sure it will be against rules). I'm going to list as a job lot for a week at a bargain price for anyone that can collect - after that I'll break it down and list individually. There is a sniper, three AEG's, 5 GBB's and misc parts. Mostly boxed with additional mags, speedloaders, slings, scopes, laser etc...

Jonovich.

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/23807-selling-up-job-lot-of-airsoft-guns/

It actually seems to make a pretty significant difference.

I guess, but I see it as, if someone really did want to scam, they would get the post count to do so. Still, for every one scammer that does scam, they probably do stop ten, so it probably does work...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.