Hi again, got some questions.

Josh95

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Yes I'm looking at 1 that just plugs n plays, between the source (battery) and load (the rifle)

It sounds to me that the upgrades I'm looking at is barrel, hop unit and wiring :)

Tbh I'm happy with the rifle as is, I've cleaned, greased and shimmed the gear box (got my boys rifles to do)

The gun im buying comes with a mosfet :)

is that the G&G top tech? If so, and I'm not trying to put you off, but there have been quite a few instances where it burns out. Also it hasn't exactly been made out as being good. If I were you I would look around, and maybe get a tech (if you don't feel safe) to upgrade the mosfet to a better one, a lot of members know good ones. That would be what I would do :)

still great guns btw

To be honest I have been told every gun is bad or has flaws, except the £600 vfc guns or over priced TM's or the some how legendary "Combat machine" but their internals are actually pretty bad in comparison. Also If i upgrade anything I loose my warranty which i dont really want to do

To be honest I have been told every gun is bad or has flaws, except the £600 vfc guns or over priced TM's or the some how legendary "Combat machine" but their internals are actually pretty bad in comparison. Also If i upgrade anything I loose my warranty which i dont really want to do

well every gun has flaws. its a great gun, and tbh you probably won't have problems but when/ if you do start looking to upgrade that would be were I would go first :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.