Inspiring music thread.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Two more and thats me done for the night lol.

Bagpipes really get me filled with pride. Its a strange mixture of emotions that can envoked by the playing of bagpipes- anything from happyness/joy, sadness or pure rage mode.

• Supporters

If that lot doesn't get the hairs on the back of your neck on end then you are dead inside.

"So I ask you, when a man pulls the trigger on his gun, knowing that the consequence of his action may be another man's death, how can this man claim honor for himself? It doesn't matter how he perceives his "calling"/trade, or in what humane way he performs it. When he touches the trigger - the ideas are still there - when he fires a shot - the ideas are still there - but when the bullet hits another man - that is reality."

Just youtube 1 hour epic music and you'll find a shit tonne of stuff to listen to

Atm i'm listening to Onepiece music (yeah from the anime) stuff's like crack to me lol

• 5 weeks later...

Used to have a routine of listening to this every morning during my PT on a weekend/week long op when I was in the CCF. It always pumped me up for the rest of the day. Oddly enough, I still do it with the OTC weekends. Old habits die hard, I guess!

Don't Judge :P

• Supporters

James, please use the media tags to embed, it's so much easier to use the thread. It's in the menu which appears when you click the button immediately to the left of the Font drop down menu, in the editor window.

James, please use the media tags to embed, it's so much easier to use the thread. It's in the menu which appears when you click the button immediately to the left of the Font drop down menu, in the editor window.

What about on ipad?

• Supporters

It's in the Quick Reply box at the bottom of the page, but i dunno whether the whole editor appears on iOS. You could try inserting the tags manually: they are [media and [/media & obviously close them with ].

[media[/mediahttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVb3uWL0-gU]

On the 25 th of May, 1971 Sergeant Michael Willets, used his body to shield victims of an IRA bomb.

He was mortally wounded.

• Supporters

Er... no it's simpler, like an image not like a url. I can't write it as you use the tag because then the editor will treat it as a live tag. So i will substitute these {} for the square brackets you should use: these [].

{media}www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDJ2Zmlgmmk{/media}

If you watch that vid from 6:48-ish you'll see what i mean.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.