KWA CQR MOD 1

TheGhost

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, I'm new to airsoft And this forum so Hi! I already own a G& cm16 raider But I would like to buy something new. I had my eye on this KWA CQR MOD 1 that comes with 2 extra mags( 3 in total) And I was wondering weather I should go for it? I heard some good things about the gun But I would like a few more opinions on it. I am going to be playing both In a cqb environment and outdoors So I was looking for something that would be good in both areas.

• Supporters

Always a good idea to provide links when asking for opinions about products - it speaks to our laziness, but then again, it is you that wants the help...

I'd buy an AK or something rather than two ARs. You've already got a good G&G, there's no point spending your money on another similar gun IMO. At least if you want another how about save up for something like a KWA RM4 ERG?

I couldn't really give me own opinion on the gun because I've never used it, but like you I have seen a lot of positive reviews.

Could you recommended a pretty good ak for me then? I don't have much knowledge in that area of guns

Really it's down to what you like the look of. You don't need an AK to stop having two AR's. If you want another AR, get another AR. We're not here to tell you that you can't do what you want.

If you do however want to have a little variety, there is much much much more than just an AK. Try;

An M14?

A F2000?

An L85?

A Galil?

An MP5, MP7 or MP9?

A Type 95?

WW2 weaponry?

There are hundreds of very unique weapon systems out there, you just have to find the one that's right for you.

That is the problem, I do not really know what I want, something with m4 mags would help But is not a very big factor in my choice. I had a look at the tar-21 Which I liked quite a bit But then I also felt I liked some of the other guns like the m14's And the mp5's. I don't really want to spend too much on my gun at the moment That's why I found that KWA cqr to be a pretty good deal. I was thinking of spending £200 max( Possibly a little bit more if it is worth it)

So Could you guys Link me a few options that I could go for? I do not really mind what gun it is, I am just looking for something that will be good in both cqb and outdoor ranges.

• Supporters

I just recommended this to somebody else - I have the same model number with wooden furniture and it's great.

The fps is quite high On that ak But I will take it in to consideration. This is shipped from Poland right? I am polish my self So I Have been on that website quite a few times just never bought anything

• Supporters

No, it's easier - version 3 gearbox. Free shipping from gunfire.pl also. Not sure if they would do the spring downgrade for you, but since you can speak Polish, you could always ask.

• Supporters

Yes, it will work fine. The only thing to be aware of about those waffle mags is that you can get holes shot in them. It doesn't actually affect the performance of the mid cap ones though (unless you are very unlucky) and besides, AK mags always look good with tape wrapped around them!

Might be a good idea to get a vertical foregrip too, as well as a good battery and a spare.

• Supporters

^^There are hundreds of different types, mate. Generally speaking the lightweight folding plastic ones are not much good, but fixed plastic ones can be very good - they also have the advantage of not adding as much weight to the front of the gun as most aluminium ones. But aluminium ones usually look better. You may want to consider getting one with a built in slot for a pressure switch (for a torch or laser), but then again those slots are not the right shape for every pressure switch and the position of them may not be right for your hand - you can always tape a pressure switch to any VFG also. Again though, a pressure switch fitted into a slot does look cool...

I would suggest you try to find one you like from gunfire.pl so that you can save shipping costs, but other than that, it is personal taste.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.