G&G Gc7a1 Upgrading recommendations?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi! Im looking for advice on upgrading my g&g gc7a1 aeg. im new to this side of airsoft so have no knoledge of the internals as of yet. (well i know a little but haven't fixed or modded). The main reason im considering upgrading my aeg is because it shoots to the left which i notice through the sights. The main thing for me is accuracy.

Any recommendations?

Cheers! :D

So thats the little rubber thing at the bottom of the barrel? How do i adjust it? Sorry for the silly question, im not mechanically minded. As for tight bore whats a good brand? Thanks

You'll have to take it apart fully, and to do that, you'll need to search up m4 type disassembles because i'm not familiar with them; i'm more of an AK guy. When do you take it apart, there will be a line sticking out on the inside of the bucking, all you have to do is realign it to the cut out groove on the barrel.

For tightbores, madbull are decent for the price; about £30. If you have some cash to splash, then you can look up at Lonex and prometheus barrels, and if you really have some spare cash that you are desperately are trying to flush away, then go for PDI, best brand for barrels but uber expensive.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.