Berget 13 - The Siege of Krasnovo

Eaglestrike999

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyone going to Berget 13 in Sweden? Thought I'd try find a few people to go with in advance! (Also new to the forums so hi!) :)

For anyone that doesn't know what Berget is, it's a week long airsoft event with a beerfest at the end of it. It's probably the mother of all airsoft games and one of the largest one in Europe (second largest I think?)

Pretty much has any form of gameplay anyone could want, from hardcore milsim to LARP, 100% offensive and motorized and mechanized warfare.

http://www.berget-events.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Omw1A97LZU

Tickets come on sale on the 2nd November at a discounted price of £85.83 + flights to Sweden. So not too too bad for a week of airsoft.

I don't know if anyone's going, but there was a thread a while back about people's favourite places to play outside the UK. Berget was definitely a popular one.

I'd love to go sometime in the future, I love Sweden :D

I'm looking to go. In the process of sorting out my Milsim kit. If I can get everything squared away in time and afford it I'll try my best to get there.

What sides would people be looking to join? I like the look of the Airborne rangers, though I doubt I'm anywhere near fit enough for that yet.

I've been looking forward to going for around 2 years now, finally going :D

I'm definetly going GCT Rangers. I doubt you have to be super fit, so long as you can walk around 15-20 miles a day with all your kit you should be fine so it's not that bad.

Yeah I know, I spoke to a guy who played as rangers last year and apparently it's just carrying your kit around, which admittedly might be heavy depending on what you bring considering you have to be self sufficient 75% of the game time. But as for the interview I'd imagine it's just about your MilSim experiences and what not.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.