Webley!!!!!

Russe11

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm surprised it took so long for them to make one

• Supporters

Right. It's NOT made by ASGK as there is no such manufacturer. ASGK is a trade organisation for airsoft manufacturers.

Also it's being priced at £199 and is due in the UK at the beginning of November https://www.facebook.com/WebleyandScott

Sorry to kill the buzz but it's a 177. steel pellet air pistol according to that article... I'm still getting one since I collect those too.

Heres hoping they go the route of dan wesson and produce an airsoft one too.

Sorry to kill the buzz but it's a 177. steel pellet air pistol according to that article... I'm still getting one since I collect those too.

Heres hoping they go the route of dan wesson and produce an airsoft one too.

feeling quite gutted now

Hopes dashed . . . . since its being made for Webley I doubt they 'll do an airsoft version tbh. And why 4.5mm bb? At least they could have made it fire normal pellets through a rifled barrel for decent accuracy (yes I miss my old Brocock revolvers lol). *sigh*

It's not beyond the realms of possibility, is it? I'm not familiar with the Dan wesson platform but I am aware of "power down shells". Could these not be utilised in conjuction with a barrel conversion by a tech/machinist? Thought I'm unaware if that is bordering on being illegal due to our firearm laws :huh:

Fingers crossed an airsoft manufacturer somewhere in Taiwan or HK will cotton on to this and make an airsoft version... If moulds are already in existence then it won't be too long before it happens.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.