tacticalgeartrade.Co.uk

Deathstalker_UK

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyone had any dealings with these guys. Was looking at a Magpul MS3 sling and genuine ones seem to be around the 40-50 quid mark. They're selling them at 10 quid!? Any info appreciated as ever.

I bought a Magpul MS3 sling for a tenner on Amazon, its awesome! Handles my GBBR no dramas and is excellent with the full functionality of the real thing!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm going to order a replica MS3 soon, from Airsoft Peak :) Ordered from them three times already and they're great. It's only about £8.

But yeah, tacticalgeartrade is American.

Nope, Hong kong

As mack says definitely Hong kong based, I've ordered from them and had problems, paid for my order then got harassed for more postage as their website under quoted me, then part of the order wasn't even in stock even though was showing as being in stock. When I finally got my order it was incomplete so I'd be very wary

• 5 months later...

Just cancelled my order with Tactical Gear Trade for TRI Comtacs. Listed the product as ex stock. Placed my order and they took Paypal payment. When I emailed to ask about ETA, they advised not in stock and no idea when. Backorder. When I tried to cancel the order, they firstly offered me some Z Tac stuff, then it would be a week. Couldnt get them to acknowledge cancellation so raised a dispute via Paypal and got a refund.

I'm tempted to get a CIRAS vest from there; bout £35, considering most stuff from places like Military1st are £50+.

I haven't seen any convincing nor damnable evidence against them as of yet, but it's just started leaking through, so skeptical is the thought im running today :)

Im sure if they had my headset, it would have gone fine. However, I think its unethical to take an order and money from a customer inder the premise of ex stock and then change the story. Once I pointed that their website was wrong, they didnt even change it, so somebody else is liable to get suckered.

http://www.tacticalgeartrade.co.uk/tri-comtac-iii-single-com-noise-reduction-headset-od-for-tri-mil-spec-ptt.html

They also definitely in China or HK SAR which I suspected, but use a UK web domain and its not particularly clear where the goods come from.

I wont use them again, but feel free if you think there are substantial savings to be had.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.