zombie op advice

n1ckh

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Going to my 1st zombie op and just asking what to expect from people playing the zombies

What are peoples

Advice ??

Opinions ??

Experiences ??

Cheers nick

If it's anyone who's passionate about playing the 'zombie' role, then seriously, keep your distance and be prepared to run for your life and not stop.

My local ran a DayZ SurvivaSim event and I decided to play as a zombie for the last phase of the day (had previously been marshal/NPC) and my 'hunting buddy' had been playing the zombie role all day and said that he locked on to people and wouldn't blink til he caught them or he got killed.

Expect them to keep on coming, and to bitch about taking numerous hits and being too hot in all the gear they have to wear to prevent them going home covered in wounds lol. In other words, practice either reloading fast, or get a high capacity mag on something with a rapid rate of fire, oh and a training knife and a decent pistol. If it is indoors, take a torch or two and have a decent tac light on your weapons.

If it's in the dark, take a change of undies haha

Seriously, you can tell yourself it's just a game but if it's done well enough you forget this and trigger discipline goes out the window around about the same time you start screaming haha

If it's anyone who's passionate about playing the 'zombie' role, then seriously, keep your distance and be prepared to run for your life and not stop.

That sounds great to me :) my 13 year olds going to shit himself :)

Going to be worse in the open with next to no cover but we'll see how it goes

I can't wait either beastmode, its going to be shit hot

As we say/said in the army 'snafu' & 'fubar' comes to mind

I'll be putting a tac torch on my rifle just in case there's any indoor contacts

My advice would be to run just a pistol. Lighter than a rifle so you already have the advantage over anyone running a rifle if zombies get in close.

Even more vital if it's a limited ammo game.

Pmsl del Monty, that's exactly what I'd do :) Shaun of the dead is a piss take brilliant film

How about somerfield though ?? you take care of the staff and I'll take of the trolley boy or just sit and watch bad boys 2 then point break and drink a few beers :)

That's good advice happy :) I've got 2 pistols to use but 1 of them is borrowed by beastmode

Dont do cuddly toys airsofter agent

I'll take boxing gloves instead :)

Man I remember that film :) its so cheesey by today's film standards

I wonder how many 1 liners will be used ?? Lol

On the plus side though, my youngest is able to go so he better hope I dont get 'turned' before him pmsl

Luckily enough, I do have a shot gun :) and I'll make some meelee (may-lay as its pronounced) weapons, I'm thinking a shovel with double axe blades aswell

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.