i don't know what happen with my m4 cbq-s

emigrantas02

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

May possibly be a loose wire, sometimes they come loose from the battery connector plug. Could be a blown fuse, check to see if the fuse has burned out, the fuse will be near the connector for the battery, most airsoft gun fuses are similar to car fuses, so you can often get replacements from a car spares shop. It could also be a mechanical jam of some kind, make sure there is nothing jammed in the barrel. Could be a duff battery, it's not unknown for a battery to die completely, if you have another battery, try connecting that.

If it is none of these things, it could be something mechanical in the gears and may need more investigation (i.e. opening the gun up, looking at the gearbox etc).

• Supporters

We need more information to diagnose what the exact problem is, emigrantas.

Do you get absolutely no response when you pull the trigger, or does the motor click, or vibrate at all?

How do you know that the battery is fully charged? Is it possible that it has lost all charge?

Has any part of the gun felt very warm at all?

Has there been any burning smells coming from the gun?

Have you tired firing both semi-auto and full-auto?

Purchased new, and Have been shooting semi and auto modes. Yesterday, after the play was trapped where the lid is adjustable hop. At home, he opens and tin was jammed. The handle has a red and black wires to connect.

i try charged battery and look what happen with him.

• Supporters

OK, it is an electrical problem. It could be very simple: a blown fuse, or one of the wires may have become disconnected from the motor. If not either of those, check the connections to the trigger switch.

Because you have not noticed any heat, or burning smell, it probably is not a catastrophic short circuit. However, if you replace the fuse and it blows immediately again, then you do have a short circuit - check that the insulation of the wires is intact, over the whole length of each wire. If you cannot find damaged insulation, it must be one of the contacts on the motor, or the switch, which has been bent to touch the gearbox shell.

• Supporters

any ideas guys?

I told you what it is - electrical problem. You must figure out whether it is a disconnect, or a short circuit.

It is true that the motor could be burned out, but that is unlikely. You can test the motor, by applying a battery directly to the motor contacts, bypassing the gun's wiring loom.

Change the fuse. It will be in a casing along the wires near the battery.

Check the battery connectors (both the gun side and on the battery)

If that doesn't work, unscrew the base of the pistol grip to access the motor.

Are the connectors on the motor connected?

Check the motor by connecting it directly to a battery (doesn't have to be an airsoft battery, an AA battery should turn it if its pulled out of the gun).

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.