Slide not staying back when ammo empty?

TacticalPotato1

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• 2 weeks later...

i think this could be to do with the gas in the mag being too cold to lock the slide back. it happens me as well and i think that is why it is happening. try only putting a few bb's in the mag and firing one at a time untill the gun empties see if it locks the slide EVERY time. if it does then its probably that the mag is too cold to lock the slide back.

hope this helps

• 1 month later...
  • Supporters

I just got myself a WE M92 and sometimes when the ammo finishes the slide doesn't lock back and the gun keeps firing like there is still ammo in the mag.

This usually happens after rapid firing but sometimes even when I fire moderately.

Sorry if this is late (2 months later lol) coming but only just read your thread about an hour ago.

I know exactly what your problem is, what causes it and how to fix it.

For you i have made an entire Youtube video just for you :)

I had a leaky mag on my Beretta PX4 after it fell from the car seat into the footwell. I bought another new one and also took the leaky one apart, resealing it.

Ive noticed that the new one has trouble leaving the slide back when empty whereas the repaired one doesnt. Could it be something to do with gas temperature ?

The only difference I can think of could be the fact that one was refilled with fresh gas coming from the cold shed ?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.