lipo 7.4v battery, where from

Aaron-Sniper

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

As above I need two lipo 7.4v batteries preferably 2400 mah upwards plus a battery charger to suit, where's is best to get them and actually have them in stock.

Mini Tamiya type connecter

Thanks again

• Supporters

I get my batteries from componentshop.co.uk - they have tons to choose from and most let you choose the connector you want.

As far as chargers go - either an Imax B6 or Turnigy Accucel 6, just make sure it comes with a power supply and the right leads for your batteries as there are some barebones versions that don't.

I get my batteries from componentshop.co.uk - they have tons to choose from and most let you choose the connector you want.

As far as chargers go - either an Imax B6 or Turnigy Accucel 6, just make sure it comes with a power supply and the right leads for your batteries as there are some barebones versions that don't.

Cheers matey I'll have a look

2x 2600 mah 7.4s would be what you are looking for. bought from component shop. They are nunchuck style, you can choose what connectors as well. I use one and it's awesome/ all i have needed. Accucel 6 digital is also awesome, I have one as well. You will need to buy the power supply version though.

The golden rule for batteries is just don't buy them from an airsoft shop.

It really is crazy. You get an RC shop that sells better and cheaper batteries with all the types of connectors and cabling you might want while at the same time you have an airsoft shop listing 50 different types of piston head and yet it doesn't sell appropriate batteries or connectors or even chargers. I'll admit I just don't understand.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.