Extended barrel/suppressor

Potential Threat

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Morning all

I've fitted the Dangerwerx cqb valve to my vector to drop the fps. It was firing at 380fps now with the valve it's down to about 270fps. A bit to much for my liking. I've been told to look for an extended barrel/suppresor but not having much luck. Can anybody enlighten me. I've been told itll bring the fps back up to about 330-340 which would be perfect.

I'm guessing the Dangerwerx valve is not adjustable? Can the Vector be fitted with an NPAS? I've tried all the different gas types, none make a real difference. The NPAS offers an adjustable solution. I also looked at muzzle velocity reducing flash hiders, they come with different spacer bands that allow you to adjust the amount of reduction, it's not ideal, but it may work for you.

Good luck!

I was looking for an npas kit originally but couldn't find anywhere that was sticking them. After a month of looking I gave in and bought the Dangerwerx kit. I've tried different gasses too. I'm only getting minor changes though. The extended barrel/suppressor would be great if it works

• Supporters

Buddy of mine has a Vector that runs around 270 after being fitted with a flute valve. He just runs it on green gas to bump it back up. Works well even on the lower FPS to be honest.

I tried it with the nuprol 3.0 which is supposed to be the more powerful but still not getting any higher than 280.

Sounds like you muffed the install then. I've done it to 6 vectors now, and all of them were floating around 380-390 at stock. With the CQB valve and Green Gas, none of them has done any less than 320fps. Nuprol 3 should bump that to more like 360-370..

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.