Hello from Bedford (again)

inhen

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I'm ready to go airsofting! My rifle is finished, my kit is good to go but I no longer have anyone to go with as my brother is moving to Denmark! Is there anyone reasonably local who would be interested in holding my hand and showing me the ropes? I have transport, I'm happy to travel and offer lifts.

Does anyone play at TechBrigade or Urban Assault? Both seem interesting.

Also, any techy/tweakers locally who might like to swap parts/ideas most welcome.

I look forward to your insights

• 2 weeks later...

Hi fellow Bedfordian, Im new to this maybe hold each others hand and burn through some BB's?

Have you managed to get to a game yet?

Im packing "off the shelf" guns so no really interesting gear to show I am afraid.

Peace out

Hi fellow Bedfordian, Im new to this maybe hold each others hand and burn through some BB's?

Have you managed to get to a game yet?Im packing "off the shelf" guns so no really interesting gear to show I am afraid.

Peace out

Sounds ideal, where are you thinking of playing? Ive still not got to a game yet, I have had some technical issues with my rifle not compressing correctly so I am rebuilding again this weekend. I'm happy to lift share but at 17mpg my car is extremely comfortable but a bit thirsty for fuel!

Next weekend would be ideal for me, what's happening at the pit? Urban Assualt? Etc?

I'm looking to go to the gunman site in Tuddenham in November. I have transport little bit less on fuel 22mpg on motorways.

Might be worth a checkout?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.