AFUK Gaming Group/Clan

Del Monty

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Hey y'all.

I mentioned on my status update yesterday about the possibilty of starting a gaming community from AFUK as many people are keen gamers as well as airsofters.

I have provided a Teamspeak with 30 odd slots which is paid for till next year if anyone is interested etc.

I have no idea on a name for the group, but I can also create videos for you tube on gaming and host servers for games like ArmA, DayZ.

What games do people normally play out of curiousity and are people interesting in starting a mini gaming community ?

My current playing games list:

ArmA 3

DayZ

Battlefield 4

Euro Truck Simulator 2 (Multiplayer)

War Thunder

Spin Tires

WarGame Red Dragon

Company of Heroes 2

Minecraft

Minecraft and ARMA 3 for me. I have BF4 but it winds me up too much to want to play it.

I would certainly be interested in playing some AMRA 3 scenarios.

• Supporters

If I play, which I haven't done much recently, I tend to play ArmA2/3 and DayZ SA/mod, may be interested in joining sometimes.

I have these games..

Fallout: New Vegas

Garry's Mod

Mass Effect (All three)

Sims 3

AI War: Fleet Command

Air conflicts: Secret Wars

Amnesia: Pigs & Dark Descent

Arma 2: Vanila, BAF, OA and PMC.

Arma X: Anniversary Edition, Cold War Assult & Gold Edition

Bastion

BF: Bad Company 2

Beat Hazard

Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood, Hell's Highway & Road to Hill 30

CoD: 1, United Offensive, 4: Modern Warfare(1 & 2)

Counter-Strike: Source & Global Offensive

Darkest Hour: Europe '44-'45

Darksiders

Day of Defeat: Source

DayZ

Dead Island.. Epidemic

Skyrim

Euro Truck Simulator 2

Far Cry 3

FTL

Game Dev Tycoon

Half-life: 1, Deathmatch, 2, Ep1, Ep2, Lost Coast

Killing Floor

Left 4 Dead

Little Inferno

Loadout ~Beta tester

Magicka

Metro 2033 & Last Light

Natural Selection 2

Overgrowth

PAYDAY 2

Plants vs. Zombies: GOTY

Portal 1 & 2

Prison Architect

Receiver

Red Faction: Armageddon

Red Orchestra: Ostfront, Heroes of Stalingrad & Rising Storm

Rust

STALKER Pripyat & Chernobyl

Saints Row: The Third

Civ 5

Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion

Space Engineers

Spore

The Stanley Parable

Super Hexagon

Team Fortress 2

Terria

Torchlight 2

Trials Evolution: Gold

And..

Warface.

There's a few games on the list my PC just will not run, but I'm able to play most of these, only two of three that don't work.

I play warthunder. Just got the Canberra, its hilarious. Bombing runs at 900Km/h with FW190's trying to catch you :D

Hey y'all.

I mentioned on my status update yesterday about the possibilty of starting a gaming community from AFUK as many people are keen gamers as well as airsofters.

I have provided a Teamspeak with 30 odd slots which is paid for till next year if anyone is interested etc.

I have no idea on a name for the group, but I can also create videos for you tube on gaming and host servers for games like ArmA, DayZ.

What games do people normally play out of curiousity and are people interesting in starting a mini gaming community ?

My current playing games list:

ArmA 3

DayZ

Battlefield 4

Euro Truck Simulator 2 (Multiplayer)

War Thunder

Spin Tires

WarGame Red Dragon

Company of Heroes 2

Minecraft

OMFG, you play wargame? We must play sometime! Shame my laptop can't run half these games, but I do enjoy a bit of spin tires.

I also play evo blue on arma 2 and maybe a bit of sniper elite 2, although I haven't tried MP on it. I've also started to play Red Orchestra 2 with some guns of icarus thrown in aswell.

• Supporters

Wargame is freaking awesomesause, I own with the navy units and royal marines haha.

I have both sniper elite 2&3 both great games and love war thunder with my Japanese fighters

Wargame is freaking awesomesause, I own with the navy units and royal marines haha.

I have both sniper elite 2&3 both great games and love war thunder with my Japanese fighters

Aha, I use my Russian airborne deck with VDV covering chokepoints and important areas and tonnes of helis and SF. Works brilliantly.

My udaloys will make mince meat of your kongos, if not, I'll get my sovereninmenmrny ship with the unmemorable name. Hope you don't use SAS, they are like cockroaches and don't die to napalm. I initiate the "oh s***" directive which means that a try to direct the SAS into open ground and then use my SF snippets to pick them off

• 2 weeks later...

CS:GO, Minecraft, Total War Rome 2 and Shogun 2, Age of Empires 2 HD, Unturned (great game, free to play at the moment aswell, it's similar to DayZ except with very simple graphics and skill and crafting systems, low system requirements aswell), and Sniper Elite V2 are the multiplayer games I have installed at the moment. I can play any of them with you guys. We should all hop onto a Minecraft factions server some time, I always used to go on them, pretty damn fun.

CS:GO, Minecraft, Total War Rome 2 and Shogun 2, Age of Empires 2 HD, Unturned (great game, free to play at the moment aswell, it's similar to DayZ except with very simple graphics and skill and crafting systems, low system requirements aswell), and Sniper Elite V2 are the multiplayer games I have installed at the moment. I can play any of them with you guys. We should all hop onto a Minecraft factions server some time, I always used to go on them, pretty damn fun.

I used to like factions, but you get giant cheaters using xray packs who ruin everything

I used to like factions, but you get giant cheaters using xray packs who ruin everything

I got accused of using an X-ray pack (I wasn't) on a factions server when I dug up someone's hidden trap and booby trapped it then re-disguised it all. He was not a happy bunny when I next came online at the same time as him ^_^

That's true, but I didn't run into them very often. Usually they'd make it too obvious that they were using xray (building stuff out of iron blocks and having diamond everything within their first hour).

I got accused of using an X-ray pack (I wasn't) on a factions server when I dug up someone's hidden trap and booby trapped it then re-disguised it all. He was not a happy bunny when I next came online at the same time as him ^_^

A friend and I got permabanned from a factions server because the admins failed to siege our fortress. 3km out in the ocean, 50 blocks up from the sea, 5 block thick walls of cobblestone. We ended up using ender pearls to jump onto their cannons and killing them, then they got all butthurt and banned us for 'teleporting'. Fun times, though.

Whenever I played a factions, I used to build a sophisticated underground bunker with many levels, dead ends, traps, safe rooms, all unmarked so attackers would get lost. Although, I sometimes got lost aswell.

• 2 weeks later...

On PC, I play:

COD 2 (soon MW1)

CS:S

GMod

HL2 (no MP)

Hidden Source

Star Wars Battlefront 2 (no MP unless you mod)

TF2

Xbox I play a lot more [battlefield BC 2, BF3&4, COD(WAW>BO2), Batman games (no MP), Red Dead R, Forza, Assassin's Creed etc.)

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.