Newbie to the game, Anglesey North Wales

Aaron-Sniper

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Morning gents, I've been on here a couple of years now merely from a target shooting side but I've finally decided to take the plunge into the skirmish side of things as my life is lacking a bit of adrenaline of late.

Weapons,

Warrior mb-01 l96

Magpul g&g full metal

Looking for a good budget pistol, preferably gbb, any help on this ?

Anyone else around my area, I know there are a good few team local but yet to get in touch with any of them

post-5439-0-11664000-1412849865_thumb.jpg

Hi mate, I'm in Prestatyn so not too far. I believe OTT Airsoft are based on Anglesey, and there's Shock and Awe at Abergele, Alpha55 at Halkyn (my regular site) and Ex-site near Mold (can't link but all have Facebook pages).

Pistolwise I prefer TM as they shoot so well but being all plastic they're not everyones cup of tea, comes down more to whether you want one that shoots superbly or looks/feels more realistic. TM hi-capas are popular but all their GBB's are good. WE's all metal pistols are popular too in fairness.

Hi mate, I'm in Prestatyn so not too far. I believe OTT Airsoft are based on Anglesey, and there's Shock and Awe at Abergele, Alpha55 at Halkyn (my regular site) and Ex-site near Mold (can't link but all have Facebook pages).

Pistolwise I prefer TM as they shoot so well but being all plastic they're not everyones cup of tea, comes down more to whether you want one that shoots superbly or looks/feels more realistic. TM hi-capas are popular but all their GBB's are good. WE's all metal pistols are popular too in fairness.

Yeh luckily there's a great assortment of sites within an hours drive.

I much prefer metal due to the durability, with doing a lot with the l96 it's going to be based against the floor and so on

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.