New Type Of Combat Simulation For The UK

jhook

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Firstly I was recommended this site from a chat i had with one of your members i met on the train and he said it would be the perfect community to get this out to.

My names James I'm part of team who have an interest in paintball, airsoft and laser Combat Simulation. We have 7 years experience running these events and we like to take the approach of not taking things too serious and believe all events should be run only as a game.

If this post is not allowed then please delete it and my apologies for posting it.

We've recently started a new company using an electronic professional training system from the U.S called irTactical. The equipment was originaly designed for professional training and they have moved into the public market. The rifles fire light so affectively they are a laser gun but are very realistic, they have a range of 1000ft, interchangable magazines, charging handles, anit-cheat features, shock belts and much more.

We are currently running a few games with limited places and we are looking for people to attend the events and give us feedback, idealy from people who have experince in combat simulation.

Please check out the website: www.mainfield.co.uk and If your are interested we will offer places at discounted rates just give us a call.

Thank you for your time.

James

seems pricey but i suppose no additional ammo costs, looks like a good idea. if the guns have the range an accuracy claimed then sounds bit more tactical. i used to work for a lazer tag company years ago and always wanted an outdoor version.

• Supporters

Soooo....basically the same as Warfighters then?

Nice idea.

I see you are using the same site as RIFT.

How does this work? are you affiliated with RIFT or just hiring the same piece of ground from the landowner ?

It's an all-inclusive price, with airsoft many players have their own rifles and gear, paintball you have to buy ammo. We've priced this to be competitive with the average price spent and for a full day event. We start at 10:00am and aim to finish at 04:00pm, you're issued with MPT jacket and trousers and you are using a state of the art equipment.

I am using RIFT airsoft site, its great site for the gear and airsoft.

If anyone is interested in this Saturdays event (11/10/14) and can get a few guys together we'll give you a discount as we have a few places left, just contact us and we will see what we can do.

James

Thanks but the fun of Airsoft is more than just the combat.

Many people like customising their own Airsoft guns and getting their own gear together.

Im sure your idea will go great guns with stag parties and birthdays etc.

Ive played the site and its a great layout.

Good luck with doing something new.

Lozart you are right.

I got an email from war fighters saying that jhook was an ex employee of theirs, left (or got sacked), took their contacts list, (without permission) and basically stitched them up.

Long and short, war fighters are taking legal action against him.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.