Gun like the scorpion!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I tried out the ASG Scorpion EVO, and I loved how it shoots. I just don't like its looks. So do you know of any AEGs that are almost identical, without being a scorpion? Bolt lock is not essential, and I would rather avoid the standard AK/M4 guns.

I like the scorpion because it was so great out of the box. I don't wanna tune or upgrade anything right now, so out of the box performance is what I go for right now.

Thanks!

ICS Proline MP5's if you want to stay clear of M4/AK's, never owned one but heard they're fantastic.

Aswell as they're MP5's the ICS Sig line is supposed to be pretty good aswell.

So what features do you like on the ASG Scorpion EVO that you want in something else? Semi/Full/Three round burst? Folding three position stock? Quick change spring? Mosfet? Electronic audio warnings? GBB-style empty mag stop fire? The need to rack it to fire a new mag? You might not find all those features on another weapon, so it would help to know which ones you like if you are looking for alternative suggestions from people. If you want to avoid AKs and M4s, that's still going to leave you with a lot of scope: SIGs, Steyrs, H&Ks, L85s etc, loads of choices, so what configuration do you prefer? assault rifles? SMGs? machine pistols? futuristic bullpup designs? old fashioned wood stocks? Modern weapons, classic WW2 designs?

• Supporters

yeah, I think you need to define your terms a little better.

as far as 'features' go with the scorpion (e.g. bolt stop, electronic control of the gear positions, in built LiPo alarm etc) the only thing 'out of the box' that'll do it all is a PTW (or cheap clone) which limits you 100% to the M4 platform.

The scorpion is a really new product that's got a lot of features which are also completely unique in the AEG world; if you want something that does everything the scorpion does but in a different shape that's not an M4/AK etc then you're gonna have to do a lot of custom work.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.