Magpul PTS PDR opinions.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Seems like I'm developing a case of Magpul Wantage following my first purchase of one yesterday.

I Would like people's options on the PDR. Seen some review videos and they seem to be pretty good. Common complaints were down to the size of the supplies mag which only holds 20 rounds. I'm not too fussed about this as that can be sorted with other mags.

Anyone's experiences with these would be appreciated.

A lot of people complained at the 2 stage trigger system, very similar and problematic as the system in the Tavor's and aug's

They really are a cqb weapon, very small indeed, fps isn't great and upgrading seems to cause issues internally, get hold of one for a while before shelling out that kind of money and look at the real sword type97B if you want an epic little bullpup rifle, you WONT find a better rifle

The thing is, it is one of the most ergonomic weapons out there and is tiny for CQB but is not as upgradable or customisable as a standard M4 or AK and (I do not own one) the internals are meant to be mid end but nothing special and as said, if it does break on you a lot of the parts will be near impossible to source in order to fix the weapon. That said the look and externals of the gun and second to none.

My only concern with this gun was that the semi and full auto is just on the trigger. If you pull it back too far it goes full auto. Great for some circumstances but terrible for the sites I play at where you are required to drop to semi in certain areas. I haven't seen a break down of the internals, but most of these bullpups have custom parts in them (TAR, F2000 etc) so there is a limit to the upgrades..

I've handled one- it's not suitable for individuals with long arms, it's waaay to short for those of us blessed with lengthy appendages unless you put some sort of custom buttpad on to lengthen it.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.