High quality sniper bbs

joshcowin

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Regular blasters are just fine too TBH. I use washed Blaster .30s since they are cheaper than devils and the local shop stocks them more often- I cut a sample of 10 apart and none had any air bubbles internally. Very few have yet casting nipples and improper production.

Madbulls are dodgy IMO. For the price you pay quality is pretty bad- bubbles up the arse,fair amount of casting nipples too.

• Supporters

There are .36's and .4's available in white, ASPUK sell them and there are others selling them out there. If ASPUK stock it then its probably ok!

• Supporters

I have a bag of the white BB King 0.4's that ASPUK are/were selling but have yet to try them - just today however I saw someone selling a couple of bags of them cheap because he'd had problems getting them through a PDI 6.01mm barrel (which worries me because that's exactly what I have in Svetlana, my SVD... a bloody long one to boot :( ).

Most recently I've been using washed Blaster Devil 0.3's but i'm not sure that i have actually seen any improvement by washing them. I also don't think that 0.3g is heavy enough for sniping - they just don't resist air movement well enough compared to heavier BB's, but i spose that missing makes you rely on the other sniper skills, such as estimating windage, concealment, and knowing precisely when to shoot so the target does not notice if you do miss, and merely exercising these is almost as much fun as doing so and actually getting hits :lol:

Madbull tan 0.4's are way overpriced - they have an alarming incidence of internal bubbles which are not particularly central either.

Madbull tans are now like unicorn shit.... if you can find them people arnt usually willing to let them go cheap.

The BBking .40's are good for being able to see your shots but what i have have experienced as a down side is poor cycling and also they are easily munched up as they can be quite "soft". Darren from ASPUK has been passing this information on to his contact at BBking and from what he has said the future looks good for heavy weight BB's in White but its just when it happens.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.