Airsoft sites east of Scotland

Jambo88

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi sorry if it's the wrong bit for this thread.

What's the best site for airsoft in the East of Scotland? I live in fife and know about 3 around me 1 in crail a cqb in Kirkcaldy and the fort just outside Kirkcaldy. Has anyone been to these? Or is the land warrior site in edinburgh worth traveling for over these?

Played the fort for my first ever game of Airsoft and the atmosphere was very friendly from all and the play was good. That was over 2 years ago, however. Ask DX115Falcon about the site as I believe that is his regular.

Myself, I play at Section8, which is in Allanton, just past Shotts. I can vouch for the site and tell you that you will be welcomed from your first game. Everyone is friendly and it is worth travelling for the games!

Also live in fife. The fort is my regular site. They also have a new indoor site that is slowly opening up just now. Played in it once and it's pretty good. It's huge though and only about 1/4 is finished. I've been to crail a couple of times and it was always good fun but it's a little small. Never been to section 8 or the other indoor place in Kirkauldy but I've heard they're both good. With section being of similar size to the fort.

The fort really is good though. The folk there are awesome. The marshals all listen, the players don't cheat and the games are fun. It is outside though so it does get cold sometimes. And wet, and muddy. But hey, Scotland. I can't wait until the indoor site, code name; The Fortress, to open up completely.

Also live in fife. The fort is my regular site. They also have a new indoor site that is slowly opening up just now. Played in it once and it's pretty good. It's huge though and only about 1/4 is finished. I've been to crail a couple of times and it was always good fun but it's a little small. Never been to section 8 or the other indoor place in Kirkauldy but I've heard they're both good. With section being of similar size to the fort.

The fort really is good though. The folk there are awesome. The marshals all listen, the players don't cheat and the games are fun. It is outside though so it does get cold sometimes. And wet, and muddy. But hey, Scotland. I can't wait until the indoor site, code name; The Fortress, to open up completely.

I'm going to come check it out. I'm in Kirkcaldy so it's close I just didn't want to turn up to a site that was full of idiots. Is it a busy site? I want to get wet and muddy it's part of the appeal after all :D

The Hill, Dundee has to be worth a look. It's Shootandscoot's site.

http://www.shootandscoot.co.uk/the-hill/

A lot of sites in that area are big on WW2 airsoft, only The Hill has ever done WW1 airsoft.

I'm going to come check it out. I'm in Kirkcaldy so it's close I just didn't want to turn up to a site that was full of idiots. Is it a busy site? I want to get wet and muddy it's part of the appeal after all :D

Yeh. Last weekend was the quietest I've seen it in a while. 60 people in total. Plenty for a good day though. Normally around 90-100.

Yeh. Last weekend was the quietest I've seen it in a while. 60 people in total. Plenty for a good day though. Normally around 90-100.

That's pretty good, I'm gonna come up on the 19th if I'm off work.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.