M249 feeding tray issue.

DEDSEC

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello all,

So yesterdays first skirmish with my newly acquired M249 was a blast! Great fun and got plenty of hits. Very satisfied with how it performed.

However, upon returning home I noticed that one of the feeding tray buttons to open/ lock it is missing (see attached photos). Must of fallen out during a game?

I don't particularly want to spend £30 on a new tray so can anyone give a suggestion on where to either buy one of the buttons (right side) or fix it opening occasionally?

Thanks in advance!

post-9528-0-73938000-1412604104_thumb.jpg

post-9528-0-39949900-1412604162_thumb.jpg

post-9528-0-90301800-1412604189_thumb.jpg

if you speak to a guy called GhostofGreen on zeroin he has some spare ones.

plus once you do get a new one (or a pair) I would bend the bar ends round a bit more so it holds them in a bit more so there is no chance of it sliding out and losing another one.

if you speak to a guy called GhostofGreen on zeroin he has some spare ones.

plus once you do get a new one (or a pair) I would bend the bar ends round a bit more so it holds them in a bit more so there is no chance of it sliding out and losing another one.

Alright cool. Not a member of Zero In so is there like some ID registration like on Zero One?

Thanks for the advice.

yea you will have to make an account, but its been a long time since I joined and cant remember the sign up process. I will contact him tomorrow and point him in this direction as he maybe on here too.

yea you will have to make an account, but its been a long time since I joined and cant remember the sign up process. I will contact him tomorrow and point him in this direction as he maybe on here too.

No need mate. In the process of making an account and I'll drop him a PM tonight. Thanks for the help though! Hugely appreciated.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.