What do you bring as a snack when airsofting?

Lord_Metile

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Tactical mars bar in the pouch I keep my primers in, water in a bottle on my belt. I'm used to working for long periods without a break so those are usually left alone till lunch time.

• Supporters

Moralibo for work.

For airsoft - Waitrose brioche and/or home made, free range, organic, fat free, sugar free, lactose intolerance compatible, carbon neutral, non-GM, peace-sign-shaped granola bars with cranberry and nettle flavouring.

I always pack some beef bbq jerky, fill up my water bladder and add some electrolyte tablets... Cus the Berry ones taste nice. And that's about it... I get lunch at the event.

• Supporters

I used to go with a couple of sandwiches or a snot poodle, a packet of biscuits, extra strong mints, and water. Get a cup'o'tea on the way and another at lunch. These days I go with less caffeine and more water, a Soreen loaf, and mint humbugs to suck to keep my mouth moist and a constant supply of sugar going into me. And drugs. Lots of heavy duty drugs.

Frizz, you should tell your parents you're going to join the army if they wont let you play at shooting people...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.