AK5C-What shade of green is the receiver?

Mentalmason

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys.

I'm in need of finding out what shade of green the receiver is so that I can dab out a few marks.

Haven't got any pictures on my right now but can if requested.

Cheers.

hmn... that picture looks a bit too bright.. atleast compare to the real thing which is just the regular green Swedish army uses. So in other words, if you want to go for realism, you might want to repaint the whole thing, if it indeed the airsoft is the shade that it is in the pic above.

Ak5full.jpg

hum, didn't notice first, but I never seen a real one with a metal mag... or non transparent for that sake.

edit:
Just asked a Jägare/Ranger. He uses metal stang mags, but he'd be allowed to bring his own mags if he wanted to.

Cheers folks. I'm thinking perhaps Hunter green after googling greens similar to OD and it seems to fit the colour.

The Airsoft AK5C is slightly brighter than the real steel.

I'm not overly worried about magazines as I just use the green waffle mags or EPM mags (thing they're smexy) but thanks for the background information :)

• Supporters

hmn... that picture looks a bit too bright.. atleast compare to the real thing which is just the regular green Swedish army uses. So in other words, if you want to go for realism, you might want to repaint the whole thing, if it indeed the airsoft is the shade that it is in the pic above.

That is how G&G paint it, same with their C7's.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.