The DX115FALCON YouTube Update Topic

DX115FALCON

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• 3 weeks later...

A few short things:

1) I will have new videos out over the next few weeks. I've not released as many clips as I've intended to due in part to personal reasons , but mainly because I have been working really hard on my team's YouTube channel and our Facebook page.

Any reviews will be posted there about a week or so before it comes out on my channel, so the team channel is definitely worth checking out. My full loadout video will be released there in a week or so as well, if you are interested in finding out what gear I use!

2) I will be skirmishing more throughout May! My first year of university finishes at the end of April, and my summer job doesn't start until the end of May, so I will probably be out every weekend skirmishing and filming clips for you.

Finally, here's a preview of next weekend's thumbnail! Will be reviewing my WE G17!

jLEbaw6.png

Hope you guys enjoy!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.