The DX115FALCON YouTube Update Topic

DX115FALCON

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

This thread will be where I post new videos and updates as to when new videos will be ready and/or uploaded. To start off, here's a link to DX115FALCON ON YOUTUBE

More posts to follow!

When will you be uploading your latest video?

Just finishing editing it now. Going by the speed of my WiFi at the moment, I reckon about 9pm, but it may be later depending on traffic. Bloody uni halls WiFi...

Seeing as my most watched video (my MP5K review) is approaching 2000 views, I decided to change up the thumbnail. Monty has, again, done a brilliant job with it. It made me laugh uncontrollably for a good 2 minutes!

The thumbnail:

Y5uAq2G.png

Link to the video:

All Ainsley-ing aside, I uploaded a new video from The Fort. Been quite a nightmare getting this one online (wifi cut out- probably for 2 days like last time, had to go buy an ethernet cable) but it's here and ready to watch for your brief 7 minute amusement:

I released a new video earlier on today. This is the first of a few videos in which I am not wearing the headcam- this time, I hand over to Joel who you have seen a few times in my videos.

Something else that I want you all to know is that, as of today (18/10/2014),

I WILL NO LONGER BE RUNNING ADVERTS ON MY VIDEOS.

I want to make up some bull like "it's because YouTube refused to pay out", but I would be lying. The main reason that I won't be running ads is because I want there to be at least one thing on the internet which is not spammed with adverts. The other reason is that I don't believe that I have the size of audience which requires me to monetise my hobby- which is all that putting these videos on YouTube is. I have a perfectly fine job and currently see no need to make money off something that I do for entertainment

Guys, I would REALLY appreciate it if you guys could go and check out my team's channel. I'll be uploading some exclusive airsoft gameplay over there every Friday afternoon at 3pm GMT. This week, I have a special unedited sniping gameplay- actually the sequel to the most recent video on my channel.

Speaking of my channel, I'll still be uploading videos on my channel every weekend for the at least the next few weeks. The minor problem is that, because I am at university, I am away from my camera and airsoft site so I'm actually running low on footage at the moment. I'm going back to my home next weekend for a team game and to collect my GoPro, so I can have some more up to date footage after then.

Here's the first video on FIRE TEAM D.E.R.P's channel- a review of Glasgow's Tokyo Marui 1911 NightWarrior pistol and a quick summary of what we'll be doing on there.

Well guys, it's Saturday! You know what that means!

This week's video is again by Joel sniping. The only difference this time is that he doesn't have a scope in this clip because it was his first match using the rifle. Hope you guys enjoy!

Might be a wee bit late with this week's upload. Need to retrieve some footage directly from the camera, which means that I cannot start editing the video until at least 1750 tomorrow evening. If I can get it done, which I will try my damnedest to, then the video will either be up really late on Saturday or late Sunday/ Monday morning.

Sorry in advance guys!

Going to be working my ass off tomorrow to get the video which I had meant to go up at the weekend ready. Sorry that I missed the upload window- weekend was really busy

Video is ready and actually on YouTube now. Shame that you will have to wait until Saturday at 3pm to see it ;)

But seriously, this one has quite a few good clips in it. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with this compilation:

The_Fort_Complition.png

• 2 months later...

Where are clips lol? ^_^

Haven't been filming for an age now. The first outdoor game of the year (and the first that I have played since october) is this weekend. I'll try to get something out then.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.