Sign in to follow this  
Fatknees

cqc holsters help

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

I'm after a new holster for my tm 1911 (punisher) I can't decide to go with a drop leg holster (have used fabric in past,horrible) or hip holster (currently use fabric,not great but does the job) I'm after a molded holster for cqc and woodland battles

Cheers in advance

Serpa cqc. Get one with a belt loop if you have space to draw unhindered or a drop leg if not. Just make sure you set it up correctly if you go drop leg. Cheap copies are widely available for 1911s.

Serpa cqc. Get one with a belt loop if you have space to draw unhindered or a drop leg if not. Just make sure you set it up correctly if you go drop leg. Cheap copies are widely available for 1911s.

Are the cheap copies worth it,or should I just pay the extra and get a serpa one?

dont mean to hijack your thread instead of making a new thread,what holster would people recommend for a we glock 17 holster that fits via molle onto a plate carrier. Thanks

Look at the Fobus range. Works really well for both my 1911 an M9, and very cost-effective too.

Are the cheap copies worth it,or should I just pay the extra and get a serpa one?

It's up to you. The copies are about £100 less than the real thing!

It's up to you. The copies are about £100 less than the real thing!

Yyyeeeaaahhh I think I'll be buying a clone one lol

Yyyeeeaaahhh I think I'll be buying a clone one lol

Have a look on helmet world. They do a leg rig with serpa for about £30ish if I remember correctly.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.