S&T (Maybe Ares) Tar 21 trigger rebuild help needed

BrightCandle

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I took my S&T Tar 21 professional apart after it jammed and on the rebuild putting it all back together after clearing the issue I can't work out how the trigger spring goes back in. Does anyone have the gun and can provide a picture or a description of how to put the trigger back together? My issue is I can't work out how the L shaped spring pushes back against the trigger to give it that hard force feeling its meant to have. If you have the gun (S&T tar 21 explorer should be the same and the Ares might very well be the same as well) you should in theory be able to just remove the top and see into the area with a few screws, its below the external barrel, presumably if you have the S&T and done any maintainence at all you have dealt with it as it not easy to remove the trigger from the connector bar to the gearbox.

I really really really need some help, I have spent hours trying to work it out and its just not obvious. When I took it apart I looked at it and thought "hmm its under pressure and its easy to come apart" but now going back to it to rebuild I just don't remember how it works.

Edit - Added the three pictures below. I have fitted the metal safety plate, the 2 screws that go with it, the trigger is roughly in place (its attached to the gearbox), all of which I am certain are correct, its the spring I can't seem to work out how to get in there to push on the trigger right.

The Spring

Spring_zps2d5065c2.jpg

The internal area it goes looking from the top into the gun

Internals_zps778fc59e.jpg

Side view of the trigger area showing where a metal pin goes into (all the way through the gun to the other side)

Externals_zps9ae614ec.jpg

I finally found a picture of how it goes in, definitely not obvious. Not entirely sure how to make it do that but at least I know how its meant to go.

dscn7119.jpg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.