beastmode

m4 mid mags

Looking to about 5 fairly cheap m4 mags for my ics m4a1 does anyone know any good brands and the best place to buy them?

I've looked all over and I'm struggling to find some.

Lol, struggling to find some? Not sure if I believe that one. Try MAG midcaps, or classic army

Ok i'll rephrase I'm struggling to find them at the price I want to pay. Looking for 5 decent ones for about £45

I personally use G&G and VFC. But it comes down to whether you want traditional (the old style bare metal looking ones) or the new style "tactical" looking ones. Being that I am an American with an American Post, I order from Evike and Airsoft Gi. They normally have some really amazing deals. I think Evkie ships to the UK.

I'm not sure how good they are but Airsoft Systems polymer mags are only 30 quid for a box of 5. You can get em from Army Surplus and Toys or RWA, and in black, tan or OD.

It could also be worth a look on eHobby Asia. Unfortunately I think they've sold out now but they did do MAG magazines pretty cheap.

It worked out like £27 posted for a set of 8 when over here they are £55-£60.

Cheers guys

http://www.airsoftarmoury.co.uk/acatalog/KA-M16-120rd-Mag-OD-5-Pack-1149.html

5 King Arms mags for £35

I use them myself and have no complaints. Unfortunately the ASG 10-pack for £45 is out of stock 'cos these are absolutely brilliant.

All sorted now got 5 Mag ones for £38 thanks anyway