Airsoft Forums UK

My new toy.

DEDSEC

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Niiiiiiiiccccce!!!

Have you test fired it with your optic yet? Just wondering how it works out?

Enjoy!!

Beautiful Para M249. Those are quite nice indeed. The added touch of the "live" rounds in a great touch. I have a M249 as well and I recently added the sound activated mag, and it makes a difference.

Otherwise, very nice choice. Time to lay some serious suppressive fire.

Niiiiiiiiccccce!!!

Have you test fired it with your optic yet? Just wondering how it works out?

Enjoy!!

Optic is an Aimpoint Comp M2. I've had it for months but it works really nicely with the M249!

Not really constructive feedback but....

Holy cow, that looks bloody awesome! The bullets make an extra nice touch! How many rounds can you get in the mag?

2,400 rounds... all my bb's haha.

That looks way too heavy to lift..

Jokes :P - I really fancy something like that myself. The thought of your main role being to provide suppressing fire makes me moist...

The thing itself looks a beast, too. Very nice purchase right there fella!

• Supporters

I have one of them. The box mags are a pain in the arse but my God they're fun!

That looks way too heavy to lift..

Jokes :P - I really fancy something like that myself. The thought of your main role being to provide suppressing fire makes me moist...

The thing itself looks a beast, too. Very nice purchase right there fella!

Thank you kindly. Very excited to take it to it's first game and try the whole support role! Isn't too bad to carry, over a long period of time it may start to weaken the arms but we shall see if that's the case.

I have one of them. The box mags are a pain in the arse but my God they're fun!

I've been trying to find a cheap MAG box magazine as they're supposed to be really good?

Beautiful Para M249. Those are quite nice indeed. The added touch of the "live" rounds in a great touch. I have a M249 as well and I recently added the sound activated mag, and it makes a difference.

Otherwise, very nice choice. Time to lay some serious suppressive fire.

Goes very very nicely with my MICH 2000 helmet as I have real bullets in that haha! Having second thoughts about if I should still sell it..

Beautiful piece of kit that mate, mighty tempted to get my own haha

Beautiful piece of kit that mate, mighty tempted to get my own haha

Well worth it buddy. Not very ergonomically designed for.. well anything but god damn, it's so nicely built compared to rifles costing about the same.

• Supporters

I've been trying to find a cheap MAG box magazine as they're supposed to be really good?

You and me both! Rsov have some but they're still not "cheap" as such!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.